Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

CHRISRLG take a look at this

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

CHRISRLG take a look at this

Unread postby wolfe777 » July 17th, 2008, 11:03 pm

i have this idea for people that have donated money to this website. it would be pretty cool if
people could have a medal by there name for donating.

a little medal or something

here a rough sketch of a medal that says donations. but we could have the medal say donated

http://vision4gold.org/donate.php

just a idea i had in my mind. i thought it would be cool. people let me know what you think

:colors:

hey CHRIS HAVE YOU HAD TIME TO LOOK AT MY APPLICATION. SORRY FOR BEING A PEST BUT JUST READY TO LEARN

wolfe777

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: CHRISRLG take a look at this

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 18th, 2008, 4:17 am

Other teachers are looking at the applications, so you will hear from them.

I dont like the idea of marking those who donate.
Here all are equal, and we provide training and/or support regardless of any donations made.

Yes donations to help keep this site from costing me money would be helpful, but not at the expense of marking those who donate, or put another way, not marking those who dont.

People can make a donation as a way of saying thanks, and to assist me with the costs - which are always more than the donations recieved.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Re: CHRISRLG take a look at this

Unread postby wolfe777 » July 18th, 2008, 4:28 am

never thought of that good point of view
wolfe777

Return to Suggestions and Requests