Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

New topic header

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

New topic header

Unread postby Simple10 » July 11th, 2008, 8:09 pm

I would like to suggest a forum where computer security questions can be asked.
Title=Computer Security
Subtitle=Post questions about security for individual computers or network systems.

For instance, Combofix - Since installing Sunbelt AV I have discovered KaZza and bifrost registry entries on download and use of Combofix. The entries, after being cleaned, do not reappear until I use Combofix again.
I don't know if it is coming from Combofix or malware shenanigans adding registry backdoors.

I know that you guys have general discussions, but I would like to see a targeted discussion channel.
Simple10

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: New topic header

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 12th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Hi.

This forum, first and formost, is a University for teaching malware removal.

Anything else is extras.

We provide staff from the University to lots of other forums which do provide the sort of room you require.

We prefer to stick to our day job, teaching, rather than making this site a general help forum, which would then compete with the forums we are supplying staff to.

I suggest you try Bleeping Computer, Spyware Warrior or CastleCops as three of the better forums with that sort of information.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Simple10 » July 14th, 2008, 8:34 pm

So, if I want to learn to kick malware butt, I hang out here. If I want to have a diagnostic chat, the guys you mentioned. O.K.

How do I determine if I am capable of learning to kicking malware butt? I know how to get infected.
I'll click the MWR and see. :)

Thanks,
Simple10
Simple10

Unread postby Axephilic » July 16th, 2008, 11:09 pm

Anyone can learn to fight malware. If you want to help get rid of malware and think that the people making it are horrible people, then you might want to. Do you have time to study and learn about this. It is a rigorous course and you will need to find time because there is a LOT to read.

Also, please see here.

Regards,
Adam
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby mz30 » July 17th, 2008, 2:38 pm

Simple10 wrote:So, if I want to learn to kick malware butt, I hang out here. If I want to have a diagnostic chat, the guys you mentioned. O.K.

How do I determine if I am capable of learning to kicking malware butt? I know how to get infected.
I'll click the MWR and see. :)

Thanks,
Simple10

Hi simple10,
Anyone is capable of learning to fight malware,it comes down to how commited you will be to the training,just to reach undergrad status can take many months of studying and hard work(almost ten in my case).

What is offered to you if you become a trainee is the knowledge that you will be taught by the best of the best in malware removal techniques.

Good luck in what ever you choose to do. :)
mz30

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Suggestions and Requests