Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Suggestion to remove web page...

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

Suggestion to remove web page...

Unread postby jdl » March 6th, 2008, 8:48 pm

Just joined the forums soooo....for my first post, a suggestion.

I was referred to this board with the link http://malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=233 which I found to be largely unreadable. I suggest it be removed from the system or redirected to a more readable page.
jdl

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Suggestion to remove web page...

Unread postby ChrisRLG » March 7th, 2008, 5:16 am

The reason it is unreadable is it has been replaced, and the main thing on the page is the link to the new page, which is still very readable.

The old stuff have been 'yellowed' on purpose to show it was old, but still leave a placeholder for the point of those who still have old links to the forum university access page.

Those links from other places are not under my control, and are spread over a large portion of the anti-malware community.

I will give a liitle time and then edit out all the old yellow text, but we have only just done that change this week. Too early to remove the page completely.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Suggestion to remove web page...

Unread postby jdl » March 7th, 2008, 9:56 am

Thanks for the reply. I guess that shows I'm a new guy. The person who referred me to that page has been advised and has changed the referral URL.
jdl

Return to Suggestions and Requests