Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

PM Spam

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

PM Spam

Unread postby mikey » January 12th, 2008, 6:14 pm

I don't know these folk and they may be quite nice folk with good intentions. However, they obviously went thru the member list in order to post PM Spam like this;
Jase123 wrote:Hiya,

I own a new computer forums site, and we are limited are Malware Removal helpers. Do you only work here?

If so, and you have spare time, would you be interested in becoming apart of the 'Security Team' over @ Tech Support Team!

hxxp://www.techsupportteam.org

Were still new, but were improving each day, well everyone as to start somewhere.

If you do join, let me know and we can transfer you to the 'Security Team' ...

Regards Jason.

Like I said, they are probably quite legit but I don't think to kindly to those who spam sites in order to enlist new members.

Anyway, I just thought I'd present the prob to be dealt with as you choose.

Thx

Mikey
Last edited by mikey on January 12th, 2008, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikey
Visiting Staff

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: PM Spam

Unread postby mikey » January 12th, 2008, 6:23 pm

And now a second spam;

Jase123 wrote:Hiya,

I own a new computer forums site, and we are limited on Malware Removal helpers. Do you only work here?

If so, and you have spare time, would you be interested in becoming apart of the 'Security Team' over @ Tech Support Team!

hxxp://www.techsupportteam.org

Were still new, but were improving each day, well everyone as to start somewhere.

If you do join, let me know and we can transfer you to the 'Security Team' ...

If you don`t want be apart of the 'Security Team', would you be interested in being a site Moderator?

Regards Jason.

Delete message
Last edited by mikey on January 12th, 2008, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikey
Visiting Staff

Unread postby NonSuch » January 12th, 2008, 7:29 pm

Thank you. This individual is neither good intentioned nor legitimate. Please ignore him.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Drewcat » January 12th, 2008, 8:17 pm

:shock:

Someone should remove that link to their site or at least break it.
Drewcat

Unread postby Drewcat » January 12th, 2008, 8:23 pm

aw I was feeling all left out until I went to my pm box and saw

Hiya,

I own a new computer forums site, and we are limited are Malware Removal helpers.

We are taking Malware Removers who are currently training, as we will need them in the future, I was wondering if you`d like to come to Tech Support Team and be in the 'Training for Malware Removal' group. This will benefit you, as you`ll have somewhere to work when you are qualified, plus we have two qualified helpers, who will be there helping you every step of the way.

Were a new site, but growing ... If you do want to join and become apart of the Security Team, then register with the below link; then contact me here, and you`ll be put in the 'Training to remove malware' group.

(link removed)

Regards Jason.
Drewcat

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » January 13th, 2008, 1:54 am

Jase123 has been banned for using the board's PM system to spam.

Anyone who uses the Private messaging system to advertise or promote their website will also be banned.

Only administrators and moderators of Malware Removal University are authorized to send out mass private messages. If you feel that you have a reason to inform the board members of MWR of something that would require mass private messaging, please contact the staff to review your request. If the request is deemed to be valid, then the administrative staff will deliver the message for you.
Nick-YF19
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Suggestions and Requests