Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Registration Part

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

Unread postby justalice » June 17th, 2007, 10:51 pm

Its funny though , when i register ? I just pick one , I must of gotten the right one LOL , Oh well , Live and learn :lol:
justalice

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » June 17th, 2007, 10:59 pm

:o

I wonder how this happens. :?

You are just lucky. :D
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby justalice » June 18th, 2007, 10:42 pm

Yep I did fluke it off , Though when it comes to selecting those fruits , Is it always 2 fruits that need to be selected or it goes both ways one and two , Because I know when I register I only selected one
justalice

Unread postby ChrisRLG » June 19th, 2007, 3:47 am

It is always 2 - but always different ones - random choosen.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to Suggestions and Requests