Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

subscribed threads link ?possible?

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

subscribed threads link ?possible?

Unread postby P;3 » January 5th, 2007, 7:45 pm

is there any way to put at the top of the forum or in 'my profile' a link to the threads we may be following 'watching'?

some forums have a link at the top which allows direct feedthough to each topic or thread one is following

if one is following a thread to see how a victim is progressing it would be helpful to have a link to 'my subscribed threads' ; then clicking on that link will show all we are following and can go direct to a specific thread

please

P3 :study:
P;3

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » January 6th, 2007, 7:41 pm

Is a link to a auto search for any topics you have posted to - on the right on the main index page - just near the link for zero replied topics.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby P;3 » January 6th, 2007, 7:56 pm

ChrisRLG wrote:Is a link to a auto search for any topics you have posted to - on the right on the main index page - just near the link for zero replied topics.

I've seen that; problem is that if one is following threads in the HJT section that one has suggested come over here to get cleaned ; non-uni members are not allowed to post to them but merely 'watch this thread for replies'which I have done; a link to 'view your subscribed threads ' would be useful; would anyone else agree? :?:
P;3

Unread postby ChrisRLG » January 6th, 2007, 8:05 pm

well if you set the notifications - you get the email :) instead.

The software here will not be modified - I am waiting for the next major update before I consider any enhancements.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Suggestions and Requests