Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

AVG Replacement

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

AVG Replacement

Unread postby walshie » December 29th, 2006, 12:10 pm

Hi,
I have been running AVG anti virus (free version) for a while but it is shortly to be withdrawn. Can anyoe suggest a reliable, effective and free alternative please?

I'd really appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks,
Walshie
walshie

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: AVG Replacement

Unread postby P;3 » December 29th, 2006, 1:58 pm

walshie wrote:Hi,
I have been running AVG anti virus (free version) for a while but it is shortly to be withdrawn. Can anyoe suggest a reliable, effective and free alternative please?

I'd really appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks,
Walshie

it is actually updating to a newer version
and still very much free

AVG HERE

http://free.grisoft.com/softw/70free/se ... 32a861.exe is the link to the exe for the updated version

on my computer the exe installed the newer version over the older version
it is a good idea to reboot when you have got the new version on board, then check for the complete update list before you continue to surf ;)
P;3

Unread postby walshie » December 31st, 2006, 3:38 pm

Hi,
Thanks for the update. I had thought that it was to be withdrawn so thanks for putting me straight.
Walshie!
walshie

Return to Suggestions and Requests