Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

edit button

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

edit button

Unread postby P;3 » May 30th, 2005, 7:22 pm

I appreciate the reason why there is no edit button in the HJT log sections etc; but could there be the facility available in the general sections :roll:
P;3

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » June 16th, 2005, 6:31 am

Hi.

Sorry just noticed this has not had a reply.

No - I don't at the moment think we will be changing the access. Some staff groups do have edit powers, but not for general membership.

This whole forum, is not like a general forum were people meat and chat etc. The victims will most offen only be here for the one problem and then not return. Staff on the other hand are those that will be here time and time again and they will have such edit powers.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby P;3 » September 14th, 2005, 6:12 pm

I grasp the need for no edit button in the major part of this forum; but can one be "accomodated" in the "general " section?
P;3

Return to Suggestions and Requests