Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

New Main Admins of Forum & University

Site news, Rules and information.
READ ONLY.

New Main Admins of Forum & University

Unread postby ChrisRLG » April 6th, 2009, 4:55 pm

With immediate effect the overall control of the forum and university will be transfered to NonSuch & Gary R.

I started this Forum and University some 5 and a half years ago in December 2004 with Nellie2

Since then Nellie2 has, due to real life issues, been unable to assist, and I too now have other priorities which mean I have not been giving this forum and university the amount of my time that it needs.

So I have decided it is better for me to turn over the running of this forum & University to others before I by lack of action cause it to have problems.

NonSuch and Gary R have consented to take over the roles of being the main admins for this forum and University and I know they have the knowledge, experience and dedication to take it to higher places still.

My own role will change to that of 'Technical Admin' as I will still be here to support the forum software and ensure it is still financially able to function. All the other admin duties will in the future be dealt with by NonSuch and Gary R who have my full confidence and support.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: New Main Admins of Forum & University

Unread postby ChrisRLG » April 6th, 2009, 4:57 pm

discussion of this can be done in this topic.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=41643&start=0
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Return to Site News