Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware Removal - Stand up and be Counted

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Malware Removal - Stand up and be Counted

Unread postby cedarboy88 » May 12th, 2006, 8:29 pm

Hi,

I will like to document my recent experience (May06) of being infected by a nasty Malware virus (SpyFalcon) infecting my ability to view webpages. Basically I was always directed to a website on my IE browser telling me my pc was infected, and I needed to download a anti-virus removal product. It did direct you to a website, which is a scam into making you purchase the product online. My anti-virus products and firewall was not enough to eliminate and prevent this infection. Also the site was clever in making itself look like a related Microsoft security registered pop up warning you of your pc being infected and the steps needed.

I am very thankful to the help and expertise of this malware removal site and its expert team of Administrator and teachers, who provided easy steps to follow to eliminate Malware and virus infections. They are dedicated to the cause, offering free and invaluable help. And yes, prevention is just as important as cure, so we should also follow the sites tips to ensure safe and happy surfing (infection free).

I cannot recommend a more helpful and dedicated forum. Please pass on.

Regards
Cedarboy88
cedarboy88

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » May 13th, 2006, 12:08 am

Hi cedarboy! Thanks for the kind words :)

If you haven't already.... please register at Malware Complaints and post this in your Country's forum in the SpyFalcon topic.

Thanks!
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus