Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Trojan/ Unable to Reset or Reinstall windows/ BlueScreen

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Trojan/ Unable to Reset or Reinstall windows/ BlueScreen

Unread postby Stefan_Crb03 » May 17th, 2023, 3:45 pm

Hi! I've read the rules of this forum, but I'm afraid that I 'm unable to provide any information regarding the logs.
On the 8th of this month I was searching for old games that I could play on my Laptop, since i've upgraded it with a brand new SSD a week earlier. I wasn't able to find any official downloads for the games(I would've even paid for them) I was looking for so i went to search for them on the bad reputation sites. On one of the attenpts of dearchiving the files i've forgot to windows defender scan, and what a suprise, 2xTrojans. Quarantined (for sure) and deleted (not sure) directly. I've continued to search for my much desired games and i've installed for them many more old things like directXs and many more old things. I cand remember that i've modified some .dll(s) in sys32 and sysWOW, something about voice or something. The games did not start due to some other technical problems, but nothing bad seemed to happen in this process. It wasnt the first time installing add-ons and excessive files trying to make an old game run.
Fast forward to last night. I was watching youtube and all of a sudden, blue screen: YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDED A RESTART. Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
I went into win deff history and it said: Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn
E:/Forza/ForzaHorizon2../_Verify/Verify.exe (dont think this is any helpful but i thought it might be needed)
The fast reaponses that i've already got used to went down to freezes and alow processing.
I've already written a lot, sorry, so i cut just to the symptoms.
Tried to reset the Laptop from settings, update and recovery. Run into some problems but after i've got the settings right, it loads only to maximum 15% then bluescreen, same error.
Tried to reset even from the Advanced Startup, anything that meant reset or recovery eneded with a bluescreen or just a restart. Pressed recovery --- restarted for no reason.
Tried to boot woth Windows 10 USB, press repair device, and on C:/ said could not repair, driver corrupted.
Tried costum install, deleting all partitions. Partitions didn't delete. Tried to delete with cmd(alt + f10) it said the partition were deleted, but nothing in fact happened.
I don't know really what to do, my SSD is about 30€ and a reparation i think is about 10€. For my currency is not that really expensive, but i've thought a lot of time even about buying the SSD in the first place.
I am really sorry if this post is too long. Have a nice day and thank you!
Stefan_Crb03

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Trojan/ Unable to Reset or Reinstall windows/ BlueScreen

Unread postby Gary R » May 25th, 2023, 1:55 am

Your problem is almost certainly not being caused by malware, and in any case, if you can't run scans, then we can't remove it anyway.

So, couple of options ...

Try installing a clean copy of Windows .... https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/softwar ... /windows10 ... using the create installation media option.

If you're unable to re-install Windows that way, then you have a hardware problem, which is beyond the scope of this forum to address.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Stefan_Crb03 » May 25th, 2023, 10:04 am

Thank you!
Stefan_Crb03

Unread postby Gary R » May 25th, 2023, 10:14 am

You're welcome.
Gary R
Administrator