Everything is looking clean, so I believe your machine is free of infection and other unwanted stuff.
If you still have any kind of lag spikes and would like to find out what is caused it exactly, I recommend asking for additional help and would like to refer you to a technical support forum like Tech Support Guy.
Meanwhile, please do the following:
- To uninstall FRST and remove all its files:
- Rename FRST64.exe to Uninstall.exe
- Double click on Uninstall.exe to launch it.
- Your computer will reboot, and on reboot will remove FRST and all its files.
- To remove ADWCleaner:
- Double click AdwCleaner.exe to run it.
- Click Settings
- Scroll down and click Remove.
- AdwCleaner will close and uninstall itself, it will also remove any files it quarantined.
Thank you and Stay Safe!