Damian747 wrote:I have follow the steps what I got form you, and I am submitting the results below...:
Thank you, but you did not exactly as I asked you. Please look:
pgmigg wrote:Don't post anything as attachments or links as you did for initial FRST logs unless I will ask you about it specifically!
Did I asked you specifically to attach all logs?
pgmigg wrote:Please post each log separately as a new post for every log to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter.
Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections...
In opposite, I asked you to post each log separately as a new post for every log, but you attached them!
Every request here makes sense - please watch out for the future!
Let's start our treatment... Step 1.Create a Backup With Tweaking.com Registry Backup (TCRB)
There is also a tutorial with pictures available HERE
< STOP > Do not proceed any further if you were not able to create a registry backup. Post back with what happened so we can determine why it was unsuccessful.Step 2.Scan with AdwCleaner
- Please download TCRB from HERE and save it to your Desktop, then double-click on tweaking.com_registry_backup_setup.exe and follow the prompts to install TCRB.
- Launch TCRB.
- Click the Backup Registry tab and make sure all the boxes are checked.
- Click on Backup Now.
- Once the backup is finished you can now exit the program.
AT THIS POINT, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CLEAN ANYTHING THAT MAY BE FOUNDPlease post each log separately
- Please download AdwCleaner and save it to your Desktop.
- Double click AdwCleaner.exe to run it. If it will ask for update please decline it.
- Click Yes on UAC question and I Agree on Welcome window.
- Click Scan now button and wait for a while until the scan finish... then click on Cancel button.
- On the vertical left side menu select Log Files, click on it, and you will see the list of log files.
- Find most recent one AdwCleaner[Sxx].txt with a type of Scan and double click on it - the Notepad with a log file will be opened.
- Close the AdwCleaner.
- Please post the contents of AdwCleaner[Sxx].txt log file from Notepad with your next reply.
to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter.
Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections...Don't post anything as attachments unless I will ask you about it specifically!Please include in your next reply:
- Do you have any problems executing the instructions?
- Content of the C:\AdwCleaner[Sxx].txt
- Do you see any changes in computer behavior?
pgmiggFailure to post replies within 72 hours will result in this thread being closed