Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Decrypt the Thor encrypted file

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Decrypt the Thor encrypted file

Unread postby Roxy888 » December 30th, 2019, 5:07 pm

Before there were any solutions to the Thor virus (Nov 2016) my laptop was hit. My recovery back-up flash drive was in the computer at the time and also was hit.

At that time 3 years worth of files were encrypted with this virus. I saved them all to a separate flash drive and removed the malware from my laptop.

I still have the original flash drive that was affected and would like to get these files back. Shadow files wont be an option because this is a flash drive.

How do I decrypt these encrypted files? Has a key or password to reverse Thor been invented?

Which is the best decrypt software to use for Thor?

I really need these files back .
Roxy888

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Decrypt the Thor encrypted file

Unread postby Gary R » December 31st, 2019, 2:24 am

The site you need to visit with this problem is .... https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums ... h-support/ .... as their experts are at the "cutting edge" when it comes to Ransomware, and are more likely to have an answer for you than anywhere else.

If there is a decryptor available they will know.

Good luck, and please let us know if you are able to recover your files.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator