Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware on Website, Right Forum

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Malware on Website, Right Forum

Unread postby cburns999 » March 21st, 2019, 2:06 am

I'm having an issue with an infected website, basically I get continued attacks on the wp-includes/functions.php file.

Is this the right place to ask for help?
cburns999

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Malware on Website, Right Forum

Unread postby Gary R » March 21st, 2019, 2:14 am

Website Security / Infections

Unfortunately our forum does not handle these type of problems.

May I draw your attention to ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST topic, which you should have read before posting for help.

The section here, explains why we do not offer help for such problems.

You may find the following resources to be helpful ...

... other than that, we're sorry, but we can not offer you any further assistance with this matter.