Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

"Wireless INternet (wifi) is slow"

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

"Wireless INternet (wifi) is slow"

Unread postby mustfirst » March 18th, 2019, 1:02 am

TaxTron T2 software = It's a software I pay yearly to file my corporate tax But it doesn't mean I use my PC for business. My corporation is not longer in business I just have tons of money in there and I have to file the tax yearly.

I opened a post but it was closed by assumption.

My computer is for home use. I don't know why the person who was helping assumed my computer is for business use.

Can someone unlock the post and continue to help me.

Thanks
mustfirst

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: "Wireless INternet (wifi) is slow"

Unread postby mAL_rEm018 » March 18th, 2019, 1:09 am

mustfirst wrote:TaxTron T2 software = It's a software I pay yearly to file my corporate tax But it doesn't mean I use my PC for business. My corporation is not longer in business I just have tons of money in there and I have to file the tax yearly.

I opened a post but it was closed by assumption.

My computer is for home use. I don't know why the person who was helping assumed my computer is for business use.

Can someone unlock the post and continue to help me.

Thanks

Regardless of the fact that you corporation is no longer in business, we still consider this a business computer, so we will not be able to help you with your malware issues. These are the rules of the forum, and everyone must abide by them, myself included. That being said, your topic will not be reopened.

I wish you all the best in getting your computer problems sorted out.