Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Error 404 Website Down Account Hacked

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Error 404 Website Down Account Hacked

Unread postby cedaroil » September 18th, 2018, 3:35 pm

Hello;

I desperately need your assistance. I'm not technical. My website has been infected and my host has shut it down. My main domain is a shop and I have 1 sub domain, both are shut down. I do not have a site developer they suggested, it's just me. I hope you can help , thank you so much Elise

Problem sent by host

Reviewing the account notation, I am seeing that the Systems department was forced to quarantine the public_html folder for the account due a hack on the site itself. This means that the site files have been moved from their usual location within "/home/cedaro5/public_html" to a quarantine folder located in the account at "/home/cedaro5/quarantine/public_html". The files being moved to disable the hacks from running is the same reason that the site is currently not loading. If you would like to review these files directly, this can be done through cPanel's File Manager. This guide would assist in using this tool to review account files: https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support ... -in-cpanel

In regard to the hack itself, this would involve review of the site coding to both remove any current malicious content and secure the coding from future exploits. Unfortunately, we currently are not able to provide hack cleaning services due to the coding knowledge necessary to complete such a task. We do apologize for any inconvenience in this regard.

Please consult with your site developer for additional assistance regarding the review and removal of malicious coding. You would want to follow this support article we have on this topic if you ever believe a hack has occurred (this article also provides several companies which are able to provide hack cleaning services, if needed): http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/ ... rom-a-hack.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cedaroil

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Error 404 Website Down Account Hacked

Unread postby mAL_rEm018 » September 18th, 2018, 3:40 pm

Website Security / Infections

Unfortunately our forum does not handle these type of problems.

May I draw your attention to ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST topic, which you should have read before posting for help.

The section here, explains why we do not offer help for such problems.

You may find the following resources to be helpful ...

... other than that, we're sorry, but we can not offer you any further assistance with this matter.