There are signs of one or more P2P (Peer to Peer) File Sharing Programs
installed on your computer.µTorrent
As long as you have the P2P program(s) installed, per Forum Policy,
I can offer you no further assistance.If you choose NOT to remove the program(s), please indicate that in your next reply and this topic will be closed.Otherwise,
please perform the following steps:Step 1.Remove P2P Program
- Please press the Windows Key + R.
- Enter appwiz.cpl into the text box and click OK.
- Locate the following programs:
- Click on the Change/Remove button to uninstall it.
- When the program have been uninstalled, please close Control Panel
- Reboot (restart) your computer.
By using any form of P2P networking
to download files
you can anticipate
infestations of malware to occur. The P2P program itself may be safe but the files may not - use P2P at your own risk!
Keep in mind that this practice may be the source
of your current malware infestation.Reference... siting risk factors, using P2P programs: How to Prevent the Online Invasion of Spyware and AdwareStep 2.Run CKScanner
Step 3.Fresh FRST64 Scan
- Please download CKScanner from here
- Important: - Save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click CKScanner.exe and click Search For Files.
- After a very short time, when the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File.
- A message box will verify the file saved.
- Double-click the CKFiles.txt icon on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
You should still have FRST64.exe
on your Desktop
- Please close all open programs and windows.
- Right-click FRST64.exe and select "Run as administrator..." to run it.
- When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer if it is occurred.
- Please be sure that 90 Days Files check box under Optional Scan section is checked.
- Please be sure that Addition.txt check box under Optional Scan section is checked.
- Press Scan button. When finished a two logs FRST.txt. and Addition.txt will be created and opened in Notepad.
- Please post the content of the both FRST.txt and Addition.txt in your next reply.
Please tell me is this computer used for business or educational purposes and/or connected to a business or educational network?
I need to know it - so I can provide the proper instructions.Please post each log separately
to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter.
Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections...Don't post anything as attachments unless I will ask you about it specifically!Please include in your next reply:
- Your decision about P2P programs
- Do you have any problems executing the instructions?
- Contents of CKFiles.txt log file
- Contents of the FRST.txt log file after fresh FRST scan
- Contents of the Addition.txt log file after fresh FRST scan
- Answer to my question related to type of using of your computer
pgmiggFailure to post replies within 72 hours will result in this thread being closed