Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Possibly infected

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Possibly infected

Unread postby OrangeRanger » October 23rd, 2017, 5:15 am

Hey I noticed that one of my online accounts was compromised and I got a bit paranoid. I've been using MWB for years and open anything suspicious in a sandbox before I run it on my computer. I have very safe online habits, but I haven't had any professional help for years. I'm sure my account was compromised due to it being cracked, rather than my computer having anything malicious on it, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OrangeRanger

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Possibly infected

Unread postby OrangeRanger » October 23rd, 2017, 6:32 am

Please close this thread, these logs are no longer current. After reading everything about your services I went ahead and removed quite a bit of content that would disqualify me from your services.
OrangeRanger

Re: Possibly infected

Unread postby mAL_rEm018 » October 23rd, 2017, 6:50 am

Duplicate topic, see ... https://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/vi ... 11&t=65126

This topic is closed.
mAL_rEm018
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher