Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Infected with INSANE bitcoinminer. Desperate for help

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Infected with INSANE bitcoinminer. Desperate for help

Unread postby JohnSmith11 » September 25th, 2017, 6:40 am

Hello everyone :o)
First and foremost, thanks for your time . I appreciate ur good will to help.

I track my GPU daily, and noticed that each time I open Skype / Games I play / Battle.net EVEN Chrome.
my GPU temp jumps from 30 idle to 50 and the GPU uses its full functionals (Clock speed jumps to max, etc)

I kinda got sick of trying to solve this, formatted from win10 to win7 pro yet problem isnt solved.

Scanned with Anti-malware bytes, Rogue Killer, Hitman pro free scan
and still.
nothing.

I used Process Explorer to try and track which applications cause GPU traffic,
thats how I know when the bitcoin miner works and when it doesnt.

I came to here thanks to ComboFix (Didn't run a scan yet, I don't want to regret using it so I would like to ask for help here)

Thanks in advance, I will be waiting for your help since I don't want the guy who infected my PC to keep making money on my shoulder and wrecking my GPU.

Best regards,

John.
JohnSmith11

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Infected with INSANE bitcoinminer. Desperate for help

Unread postby JohnSmith11 » September 25th, 2017, 6:48 am

I have SP1 to wni 7 pro
JohnSmith11

Re: Infected with INSANE bitcoinminer. Desperate for help

Unread postby Gary R » September 25th, 2017, 8:01 am

Bumping or Replying to Your Own Topic

May I draw your attention to the topic: ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST, which you should have read before posting for help.

The section here explains why you should not reply to or try to bump your topic.
Please submit a new log and wait for a helper to reply. Thank you for your understanding.