Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I infected?

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

I infected?

Unread postby quanghieuci » August 20th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Hi, thanks for this resource!! So great that you hep people for free like this!

A couple of days ago my router started acting strangely before dying, at the same time I started having issues with Teamviewer automaitically launching itself and asking me to allow connections. I since uninstalled teamviewer and also replaced the router. I secured the admin access to the router with a non default password but I am worried that maybe someone had access to the admin panel of the old router and used it to upload some corrupted firmware which may have infected my pc. Please could someone help my to check if my pc is clean? I rely on it for my small business and process credit card payments so I am concerned for the security of my customers also.

thx all
quanghieuci

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: I infected?

Unread postby Gary R » August 21st, 2017, 3:52 am

Sorry to hear of your problem.

Please read the following article ... https://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/vi ... 80#p491380 ... and this one as well ... https://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/vi ... 09#p531109 ... which explains why we do not give assistance to people who are using their computer for business purposes.

Sorry, but I'm afraid we can't help you, other than to recommend that if you believe your machine may be compromised, then you should consider reformatting the hard drive and re-installing a clean copy of Windows.