Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Keyboard keys not working

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Keyboard keys not working

Unread postby dmd1dee » July 25th, 2017, 2:16 pm

Last Sunday I had problem with keys; question mark, slash, zero ,hyphen,close paran. I shut the computer down by unplugging the battery, waited 5 minutes and rebooted, it worked. Yesterday the problem came back after I had shutdown Sunday night and rebooted Monday. Battery reset did not work Monday. I tried to restore to previous checkpoint but Windows did not recognize my password for safe mode no matter how many times I changed it; the password worked elsewhere. F8 did not work to invoke safe mode. I spent 6 hours last night and morning. Trying to fix. Ran Malware and Webroot; neither found virus. HELP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dmd1dee

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Keyboard keys not working

Unread postby capnkrunch » August 4th, 2017, 3:23 pm

Hello dmd1dee :)

Apologies about the delay in getting to your topic. Do you still require help?
capnkrunch
MRU Master
MRU Master

Re: Keyboard keys not working

Unread postby Gary R » August 7th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Due to a lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!