Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Blue Page with very unhappy smiley face

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Blue Page with very unhappy smiley face

Unread postby CrisYouSasyMedic1 » July 28th, 2017, 5:34 pm

sorry I got angry, I'm not computer savvy at all. I think I was supposed to type the Fixlist.exe in the scanner search box, and then press the search files. instead I did a search on my computer so of course the scanner would not have anything in it. I'd better leave it to a computer shop. That's why I asked first instead of doing anything cause I figured out I was doing something wrong. I'll just take it to a computer shop. If I was more computer savvy I could probably follow the instructions better. Sorry to have wasted so much of your time. I'm afraid I'm going to mess it all up. Crystal
CrisYouSasyMedic1

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby mAL_rEm018 » July 28th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Hi Chris,

There is aboslutely no need to apologize and you didn't waste any of my time. :) I do believe that taking your computer to a repair shop is your best option. At least this way you will have an expert working directly with your computer. Sadly, this is something we can't offer in online forum.

I wish you all the best in getting your computer issues resolved. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post a reply.

mAL
mAL_rEm018
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby CrisYouSasyMedic1 » July 28th, 2017, 6:28 pm

thank you again.
CrisYouSasyMedic1

Unread postby mAL_rEm018 » July 29th, 2017, 6:36 am

CrisYouSasyMedic1 wrote:thank you again.

It's my pleasure. :) Sorry we weren't able to resolve your computer issues.

Since you don't have any questions, I will go ahead and request for this topic to be closed. Take care and stay safe!
mAL_rEm018
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby NonSuch » July 29th, 2017, 2:08 pm

As it has been decided that the computer will be taken to a computer repair shop, and no additional questions have been asked, it is presumed this topic has been finalized. Therefore, it is now closed.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous