Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help with adware

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Help with adware

Unread postby SirShoeString » June 25th, 2017, 4:53 pm

Very sorry about before

Hello board, I started getting some half Russian half English ads cluttering my screen this afternoon and i can't seem to get rid of the adware associated. I noticed them after i had downloaded roller coaster tycoon from steam, I can't confirm that that was the source but I know it there weren't any of these until after i stopped playing. It seems to only affect chrome. To start I uninstalled RCT just to be sure but it didn't work. Next I checked recent downloads and the last one (excluding RCT) was two days ago and none of this stuff was happening until this afternoon like I said. Next I looked at chrome extensions and settings, nothing there so I turned on my adblock. The ads disappeared but blank spaces took their place so adblock isn't an option.next i ran malware fox and malwarebyte in safe mode and they didn't detect anything. Any help would be appreciated and thank you for your time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SirShoeString

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Help with adware

Unread postby pgmigg » June 25th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Hello SirShoeString,

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am pgmigg and I'll be helping you with any malware problems.

Before we begin, please read and follow these important guidelines, so things will proceed smoothly.
  1. The instructions being given are for YOUR computer and system only!
    Using these instructions on a different computer can cause damage to that computer and possibly render it inoperable!
  2. You must have Administrator rights, permissions for this computer.
  3. DO NOT run any other fix or removal tools unless instructed to do so!
  4. DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process until we are done as well as
    DO NOT Remove, or Scan with anything on your system unless I ask. This adds more items to be researched.
    Extra Additions and Removals of files make the analysis more difficult.
  5. Only post your problem at (1) one help site. Applying fixes from multiple help sites can cause problems.
  6. Print each set of instructions if possible - your Internet connection will not be available during some fix processes.
  7. Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
  8. Only reply to this thread, do not start another one. Please, continue responding, until I give you the "All Clean!" :cheers:
    Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.

I am currently reviewing your logs and will return, as soon as possible, with additional instructions. In the meantime...

Note: If you haven't done so already, please read this topic ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST where the conditions for receiving help here are explained.

Please read all instructions carefully before executing and perform the steps, in the order given.
lf you have any questions or problems executing these instructions, <<STOP>> do not proceed, post back with the question or problem.

Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.

Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you start

Failure to post replies within 72 hours will result in this thread being closed
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby pgmigg » June 25th, 2017, 10:42 pm

Hello SirShoeString,

Step 1.
Run CKScanner
  1. Please download CKScanner from here
  2. Important: - Save it to your Desktop.
  3. Double-click CKScanner.exe and click Search For Files.
  4. After a very short time, when the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File.
  5. A message box will verify the file saved.
  6. Double-click the CKFiles.txt icon on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.

Step 2.
TSG - SysInfo utility
  1. Please download SysInfo.exe and save it to your Desktop.
  2. Right click SysInfo.exe and select "Run As Administrator" to run it... if UAC prompts, please allow it.
  3. The small square window will be opened with already highlighted text - please right click on it, select Copy and then paste it in your next post.

Then:
Please tell me is this computer used for business or educational purposes and/or connected to a business or educational network?
I need to know it - so I can provide the proper instructions.

Please post each log separately to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter.
Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections...

Don't post anything as attachments unless I will ask you about it specifically!

Please include in your next reply:
  1. Do you have any problems executing the instructions?
  2. Contents of CKFiles.txt log file
  3. Contents of TSG - SysInfo utility
  4. Answer to my question related to type of using of your computer

Thanks,
pgmigg

pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby SirShoeString » June 26th, 2017, 6:17 pm

When i click on SysInfo.exe it leads to a blank page and no download starts.

ckscanner gave me this

CKScanner 2.5 - Additional Security Risks - These are not necessarily bad
scanner sequence 3.RP.11.MVNANZ
----- EOF -----

and this computer is strictly personal and not connected to any special network.
SirShoeString

Unread postby pgmigg » June 26th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Hello SirShoeString,

SirShoeString wrote:When i click on SysInfo.exe it leads to a blank page and no download starts.
I checked that link just now and it worked properly - let's say it is some issue related to your major problem which we are going to find and fix...
In the future, if such problem will come again, I recommended you to download a tool by another computer (if you have it), save it to USB-drive and move it to infected PC.
SirShoeString wrote:and this computer is strictly personal and not connected to any special network.
Thank you!

Step 1.
Create a Backup With Tweaking.com Registry Backup (TCRB)
There is also a tutorial with pictures available HERE.
  1. Please download TCRB from HERE and save it to your Desktop.
  2. Double-click on tweaking.com_registry_backup_setup.exe and follow the prompts to install TCRB.
  3. Launch TCRB.
  4. Click the Backup Registry tab and make sure all the boxes are checked.
  5. Click on Backup Now.
  6. Once the backup is finished you can now exit the program.
< STOP > Do not proceed any further if you were not able to create a registry backup. Post back with what happened so we can determine why it was unsuccessful.

Step 2.
AdwCleaner - Scan Only
  1. Please download AdwCleaner (today it is version 6.047) and save it to your Desktop.
  2. Close all open programs and windows so that you are at your Desktop.
  3. Right click on adwcleaner.exee and click Run as administrator...
  4. Click on the Scan button.
  5. When the scan finishes, you'll see a message in the AdwCleaner window: "Waiting for action. Please uncheck elements you want to keep." Do not attempt to clean anything at this point!
  6. Click on Logfile button. The Log manager window will be opened.
  7. Double-click on a log file C:\...\AdwCleaner[S0].txt to open it. Copy and paste the contents of that log file in your reply.

Please post each log separately to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter.
Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections...

Don't post anything as attachments unless I will ask you about it specifically!

2. Contents of the AdwCleaner[Sn].txt log file
  3. Do you see any changes in computer behavior?

Thanks,
pgmigg

pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby SirShoeString » June 26th, 2017, 8:17 pm

No problems with the instructions.

heres adwcleaner log:
# AdwCleaner v6.047 - Logfile created 26/06/2017 at 19:17:56
# Updated on 19/05/2017 by Malwarebytes
# Database : 2017-06-26.1 [Server]
# Operating System : Windows 10 Pro (X64)
# Username : PC - ISAAC
# Running from : C:\Users\PC\Downloads\adwcleaner_6.047.exe
# Mode: Scan
# Support : https://www.malwarebytes.com/support

***** [ Services ] *****

Service Found: DrvAgent64

***** [ Folders ] *****

Folder Found: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\DriverAgentPlus

***** [ Files ] *****

No malicious files found.

***** [ DLL ] *****

No malicious DLLs found.

***** [ WMI ] *****

No malicious keys found.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No infected shortcut found.

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

No malicious task found.

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found: HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\Software\eSupport.com
Key Found: HKCU\Software\eSupport.com
Key Found: [x64] HKCU\Software\eSupport.com
Value Found: HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StartupApproved\Run [DriverAgent Plus]

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

No malicious Firefox based browser items found.
No malicious Chromium based browser items found.

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1295 Bytes] - [26/06/2017 19:17:56]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1368 Bytes] ##########

There aren't any changes I'm aware of.
SirShoeString

Unread postby pgmigg » June 26th, 2017, 10:13 pm

Hello SirShoeString,

So far, so good... Let's continue. :D

Please do the following:

Step 1.
AdwCleaner - Scan and Clean
  1. You should still have adwcleaner_6.047.exe on your Desktop. If not please download it from HERE.
  2. Close all open programs and windows.
  3. Right click on adwcleaner_6.047.exe and click Run as administrator.
  4. Click on the Scan button.
  5. When the scan finishes, you'll see a message in the AdwCleaner window: "Waiting for action. Please uncheck elements you want to keep."
  6. Click on Clean button.
  7. Once finished AdwCleaner will prompt you to reboot. Please allow it to do so.
  8. On reboot a log will open AdwCleaner[Rn].txt. Copy and paste the contents of that log file in your reply.

Step 2.
Fresh FRST64 Scan
You should still have FRST64.exe on your Desktop.
  1. Please close all open programs and windows.
  2. Right-click FRST64.exe and select "Run as administrator..." to run it.
  3. When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer if it is occurred.
  4. Please be sure that 90 Days Files check box under Optional Scan section is unchecked.
  5. Please be sure that Addition.txt check box under Optional Scan section is checked.
  6. Press Scan button. When finished a log will be created, FRST.txt.
  7. Please post the content of the FRST.txt in your next reply.

Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections....

2. Contents of the AdwCleaner[Rn].txt log file
  3. Contents of the FRST.txt log file after fresh FRST scan
  4. Contents of the Addition.txt log file after fresh FRST scan
  5. Do you see any changes in computer behavior?

Thanks,
pgmigg

pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby SirShoeString » June 27th, 2017, 12:23 am

I think it may be gone after that clean. I turned off adblock and there is no sign of it, although i did notice last night it went away for a while and i noticed it back this morning. Ill go ahead and give the logs just in case.

# AdwCleaner v6.047 - Logfile created 26/06/2017 at 23:15:41
# Updated on 19/05/2017 by Malwarebytes
# Database : 2017-06-26.1 [Local]
# Operating System : Windows 10 Pro (X64)
# Username : PC - ISAAC
# Running from : C:\Users\PC\Downloads\adwcleaner_6.047.exe
# Mode: Clean
# Support : https://www.malwarebytes.com/support

***** [ Services ] *****

[-] Service deleted: DrvAgent64

***** [ Folders ] *****

[-] Folder deleted: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\DriverAgentPlus

***** [ Files ] *****

***** [ DLL ] *****

***** [ WMI ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

[-] Key deleted: HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\Software\eSupport.com
[#] Key deleted on reboot: HKCU\Software\eSupport.com
[#] Key deleted on reboot: [x64] HKCU\Software\eSupport.com
[-] Value deleted: HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StartupApproved\Run [DriverAgent Plus]

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

:: "Tracing" keys deleted
:: Winsock settings cleared

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [1201 Bytes] - [26/06/2017 23:15:41]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1451 Bytes] - [26/06/2017 19:17:56]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1523 Bytes] - [26/06/2017 23:15:12]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [1420 Bytes] ##########
SirShoeString

Unread postby SirShoeString » June 27th, 2017, 12:24 am

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 25-06-2017 01
Ran by PC (administrator) on ISAAC (26-06-2017 23:23:51)
Running from C:\Users\PC\Downloads
Loaded Profiles: PC (Available Profiles: PC)
Platform: Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Chrome)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/33 ... scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
(Copyright 2017.) C:\Program Files (x86)\MalwareFox AntiMalware\ZAM.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.33.5\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.33.5\GoogleCrashHandler64.exe
() C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_11.18.614.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\SkypeHost.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\smartscreen.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [WindowsDefender] => C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCuiL.exe [631808 2017-04-27] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] => C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [170256 2015-10-16] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [ZAM] => C:\Program Files (x86)\MalwareFox AntiMalware\ZAM.exe [15546512 2017-06-19] (Copyright 2017.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\Run: [Steam] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe [3042592 2017-06-08] (Valve Corporation)
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\Run: [LonelyScreen] => C:\Program Files (x86)\LonelyScreen\lonelyscreen.exe [23334400 2016-12-12] ()
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\Run: [Discord] => C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Discord\app-0.0.297\Discord.exe [64290304 2017-01-04] (Hammer & Chisel, Inc.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\Run: [GoogleChromeAutoLaunch_73B90D4D0D4A45E4E1249D0D8EDB5EB0] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe [1143640 2017-05-09] (Google Inc.)

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 172.16.0.1
Tcpip\..\Interfaces\{ccd23734-f272-468f-8742-8b3a697a062b}: [DhcpNameServer] 172.16.0.1

Internet Explorer:
==================

FireFox:
========
FF Plugin-x32: @Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll [2015-10-08] ()
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.33.5\npGoogleUpdate3.dll [2017-04-30] (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.33.5\npGoogleUpdate3.dll [2017-04-30] (Google Inc.)

Chrome:
=======
CHR StartupUrls: Default -> "hxxps://www.google.com/"
CHR Profile: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default [2017-06-26]
CHR Extension: (Google Slides) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aapocclcgogkmnckokdopfmhonfmgoek [2015-11-23]
CHR Extension: (Google Docs) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake [2015-11-23]
CHR Extension: (Google Drive) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf [2015-11-23]
CHR Extension: (YouTube) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo [2015-11-23]
CHR Extension: (Google Search) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf [2015-11-23]
CHR Extension: (Google Sheets) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\felcaaldnbdncclmgdcncolpebgiejap [2015-11-23]
CHR Extension: (Google Docs Offline) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ghbmnnjooekpmoecnnnilnnbdlolhkhi [2016-04-06]
CHR Extension: (AdBlock) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom [2017-06-26]
CHR Extension: (Betternet Unlimited Free VPN Proxy) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gjknjjomckknofjidppipffbpoekiipm [2017-06-26]
CHR Extension: (Chrome Web Store Payments) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda [2017-03-16]
CHR Extension: (Gmail) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia [2015-11-23]
CHR Extension: (Chrome Media Router) - C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm [2017-06-21]

==================== Services (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R2 Apple Mobile Device Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [77104 2015-10-07] (Apple Inc.)
S3 Sense; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\MsSense.exe [2889896 2016-11-20] (Microsoft Corporation)
R3 WdNisSvc; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe [347320 2017-04-27] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 WinDefend; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe [103712 2017-04-27] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 ZAMSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\MalwareFox AntiMalware\ZAM.exe [15546512 2017-06-19] (Copyright 2017.)

===================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ======================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R1 MpKslb28bb928; C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{05D52E69-750E-4279-BF95-924A93E6E865}\MpKslb28bb928.sys [44928 2017-06-26] (Microsoft Corporation)
S3 NetAdapterCx; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NetAdapterCx.sys [90624 2016-07-16] ()
S0 WdBoot; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\WdBoot.sys [44056 2016-07-16] (Microsoft Corporation)
R0 WdFilter; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\WdFilter.sys [290144 2016-07-16] (Microsoft Corporation)
R3 WdNisDrv; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\WdNisDrv.sys [123232 2016-07-16] (Microsoft Corporation)
R1 ZAM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\zam64.sys [203680 2017-06-24] (Zemana Ltd.)
R1 ZAM_Guard; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\zamguard64.sys [203680 2017-06-24] (Zemana Ltd.)

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

==================== One Month Created files and folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file/folder will be moved.)

2017-06-26 23:15 - 2017-06-26 23:15 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\PeerDistRepub
2017-06-26 21:17 - 2017-06-26 21:23 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\Documents\OpenRCT2
2017-06-26 21:17 - 2017-06-26 21:17 - 00000860 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\OpenRCT2.lnk
2017-06-26 21:11 - 2017-06-26 21:17 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\OpenRCT2
2017-06-26 21:09 - 2017-06-26 21:10 - 05973203 _____ (OpenRCT2 Developers) C:\Users\PC\Downloads\OpenRCT2-0.0.8-develop-9b25a45-windows-x64.exe
2017-06-26 19:16 - 2017-06-26 23:15 - 00000000 ____D C:\AdwCleaner
2017-06-26 19:15 - 2017-06-26 19:15 - 04110280 _____ C:\Users\PC\Downloads\adwcleaner_6.047.exe
2017-06-26 19:15 - 2017-06-26 19:15 - 00000207 _____ C:\WINDOWS\tweaking.com-regbackup-ISAAC-Windows-10-Pro-(64-bit).dat
2017-06-26 19:14 - 2017-06-26 19:14 - 00017969 _____ C:\WINDOWS\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup Setup Log.txt
2017-06-26 19:14 - 2017-06-26 19:14 - 00002315 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup.lnk
2017-06-26 19:14 - 2017-06-26 19:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\RegBackup
2017-06-26 19:14 - 2017-06-26 19:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweaking.com
2017-06-26 19:14 - 2017-06-26 19:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com
2017-06-26 19:13 - 2017-06-26 19:13 - 05766144 _____ (Tweaking.com) C:\Users\PC\Downloads\tweaking.com_registry_backup_setup.exe
2017-06-26 17:17 - 2017-06-26 17:17 - 00468480 _____ () C:\Users\PC\Downloads\CKScanner (1).exe
2017-06-26 17:14 - 2017-06-26 17:14 - 00000127 _____ C:\Users\PC\Downloads\ckfiles.txt
2017-06-26 17:10 - 2017-06-26 17:10 - 00468480 _____ () C:\Users\PC\Downloads\CKScanner.exe
2017-06-25 15:55 - 2017-06-25 15:55 - 00084735 _____ C:\Users\PC\Downloads\FRST (1).txt
2017-06-25 15:47 - 2017-06-25 15:47 - 00023984 _____ C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Addition.txt
2017-06-25 15:45 - 2017-06-26 23:24 - 00008255 _____ C:\Users\PC\Downloads\FRST.txt
2017-06-25 15:45 - 2017-06-26 23:23 - 00000000 ____D C:\FRST
2017-06-25 15:44 - 2017-06-25 15:45 - 02441216 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\PC\Downloads\FRST64 (1).exe
2017-06-25 15:43 - 2017-06-26 23:23 - 02441216 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\PC\Downloads\FRST64.exe
2017-06-24 21:09 - 2017-06-26 23:23 - 00041023 _____ C:\WINDOWS\ZAM.krnl.trace
2017-06-24 21:09 - 2017-06-26 23:23 - 00015934 _____ C:\WINDOWS\ZAM_Guard.krnl.trace
2017-06-24 21:09 - 2017-06-24 21:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MalwareFox AntiMalware
2017-06-24 21:08 - 2017-06-24 21:09 - 00001190 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\MalwareFox AntiMalware.lnk
2017-06-24 21:08 - 2017-06-24 21:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\MalwareFox AntiMalware
2017-06-24 21:08 - 2017-06-24 21:08 - 00203680 _____ (Zemana Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\zamguard64.sys
2017-06-24 21:08 - 2017-06-24 21:08 - 00203680 _____ (Zemana Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\zam64.sys
2017-06-24 21:08 - 2017-06-24 21:08 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Wolf of Webstreet OPC Private Limited
2017-06-24 21:07 - 2017-06-24 21:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Zemana
2017-06-24 21:05 - 2017-06-24 21:06 - 05747600 _____ (Zemana Ltd. ) C:\Users\PC\Downloads\setup.exe
2017-06-24 20:47 - 2017-06-24 21:27 - 00000214 _____ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask.job
2017-06-24 19:16 - 2017-06-24 19:20 - 64232976 _____ (Malwarebytes ) C:\Users\PC\Downloads\mb3-setup-consumer-3.1.2.1733-1.0.141-1.0.2092.exe
2017-06-24 01:05 - 2017-06-24 01:05 - 00000000 ____D C:\Intel
2017-06-22 03:03 - 2017-06-22 03:03 - 00000000 ___SD C:\WINDOWS\UpdateAssistantV2
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 05:50 - 00315744 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atmfd.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 05:16 - 00279904 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\sdbus.sys
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 05:06 - 02048496 _____ C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\CoreUIComponents.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:58 - 00340832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\msv1_0.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:55 - 00780640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WWAHost.exe
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:54 - 00187232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\dumpsd.sys
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:52 - 01021784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AppxPackaging.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:52 - 00607072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\NetSetupEngine.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:52 - 00111968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\NetSetupApi.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:50 - 00857440 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WWAHost.exe
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:50 - 00381792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\USBXHCI.SYS
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:49 - 20967840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\shell32.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:45 - 22220864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:44 - 01412640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\gdi32full.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:44 - 00545944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\fontdrvhost.exe
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:39 - 05686272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Data.Pdf.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:33 - 00095232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\UserDataTimeUtil.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:32 - 00002560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\tzres.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:31 - 00224256 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ExSMime.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:31 - 00037376 _____ (Adobe Systems) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atmlib.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:28 - 00285184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.UI.BlockedShutdown.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:28 - 00232448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\edputil.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:26 - 00231936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.ApplicationModel.LockScreen.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:26 - 00100352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AuthBrokerUI.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:22 - 00364544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\NetSetupShim.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:22 - 00327168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\netcorehc.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:22 - 00181760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\tcpipcfg.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:20 - 00755712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\kerberos.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:19 - 01164288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\certutil.exe
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:16 - 00709120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\CPFilters.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:15 - 00886272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aadtb.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:15 - 00041472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\BasicRender.sys
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:14 - 00124416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mssprxy.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:12 - 00027136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\fdProxy.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:08 - 02643968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\tquery.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:08 - 01221120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Media.Audio.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:07 - 00552960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MusUpdateHandlers.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:05 - 01883648 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.UI.Logon.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:05 - 00295424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\hnetcfg.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:04 - 02006528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\DWrite.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:04 - 00773120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SearchIndexer.exe
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:03 - 01988096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mssrch.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 04:02 - 02997760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\win32kfull.sys
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 03:52 - 03403264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\tquery.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 03:50 - 02538496 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mssrch.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 03:49 - 00903680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 03:48 - 00391168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuuhext.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-06-03 03:40 - 00483840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\CoreMessaging.dll
2017-06-22 00:55 - 2017-05-25 00:56 - 00038752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\OOBEUpdater.exe
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 05:11 - 01706488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 05:09 - 02213760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\KernelBase.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:59 - 01181024 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ndis.sys
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:59 - 00118112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\tdx.sys
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:48 - 00857952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\NetSetupEngine.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:48 - 00148832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\NetSetupApi.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:39 - 02532192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\tcpip.sys
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:18 - 22569984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\edgehtml.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:16 - 00119808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\UserDataTimeUtil.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:15 - 00053248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\musdialoghandlers.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:14 - 00238592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MusNotification.exe
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:14 - 00098304 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MusNotificationUx.exe
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:09 - 00441344 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\netcorehc.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:07 - 00456192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\puiobj.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 04:00 - 23677440 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 03:56 - 13091840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 03:54 - 01217024 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Media.Audio.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 03:51 - 00266752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\NetSetupSvc.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 03:48 - 01131008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\localspl.dll
2017-06-22 00:54 - 2017-06-03 03:48 - 00834048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32spl.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 05:08 - 07783256 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 05:01 - 02681200 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\CoreUIComponents.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:53 - 00404824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\msv1_0.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:51 - 02187104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:51 - 00402272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\dxgmms1.sys
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:48 - 01112416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AppxPackaging.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:23 - 00306688 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ieproxy.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:22 - 07217152 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Data.Pdf.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:15 - 19414016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:15 - 18364928 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\edgehtml.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:11 - 00353792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\cloudAP.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:10 - 00418304 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.UI.BlockedShutdown.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:09 - 00337408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\NetworkBindingEngineMigPlugin.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:08 - 12187648 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:08 - 00691200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieproxy.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:06 - 03664384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\jscript9.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:04 - 06042624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Chakra.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:03 - 00932864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\kerberos.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 04:01 - 00856064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\efscore.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:53 - 08125440 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Chakra.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:52 - 00975872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\HelpPane.exe
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:50 - 04744704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\jscript9.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:49 - 02691072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.UI.Logon.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:49 - 02475520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DWrite.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:49 - 01845248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\FntCache.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:49 - 01513472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32kbase.sys
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:49 - 00351744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\hnetcfg.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:46 - 01121280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\aadtb.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:50 - 00192856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aepic.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 01564512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\appraiser.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 01214816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\aeinv.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00629088 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\generaltel.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00544096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\devinv.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00379232 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\atmfd.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00335712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcntel.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00334176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\invagent.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00233824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\aepic.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00136032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\acmigration.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00136024 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ImplatSetup.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00096608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CompatTelRunner.exe
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:14 - 00034648 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DeviceCensus.exe
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 05:11 - 00128864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\tm.sys
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:59 - 00764392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CoreMessaging.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:49 - 00624048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:49 - 00509280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\storport.sys
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:48 - 01100128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\hvix64.exe
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:48 - 00989024 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\hvax64.exe
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:44 - 01600624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\sppobjs.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:40 - 01566552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32full.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:40 - 00628552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\fontdrvhost.exe
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:39 - 00455520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\securekernel.exe
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:16 - 00002560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\tzres.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:14 - 00045056 _____ (Adobe Systems) C:\WINDOWS\system32\atmlib.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:10 - 00252928 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\edputil.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:10 - 00117760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AuthBrokerUI.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:09 - 00489472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\NetSetupShim.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:08 - 00324608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.ApplicationModel.LockScreen.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:08 - 00147456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\winsrv.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:07 - 00255488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\HNetCfgClient.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 04:06 - 00198144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpapisrv.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 03:58 - 00064512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\fdProxy.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 03:52 - 02510848 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\NetworkMobileSettings.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 03:52 - 00886784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CPFilters.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 03:51 - 01418240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\certutil.exe
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 03:49 - 03615744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32kfull.sys
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 03:49 - 02318848 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaueng.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 03:48 - 01490432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsasrv.dll
2017-06-22 00:52 - 2017-06-03 01:08 - 00080078 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\normidna.nls
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 20:28 - 00965472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ReAgent.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:59 - 00601712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:55 - 00088416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\scmbus.sys
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:53 - 00616048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:48 - 00263472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Storage.ApplicationData.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:46 - 05722320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\windows.storage.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:46 - 01504056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WindowsCodecs.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:46 - 01431232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.ApplicationModel.Store.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:45 - 02263832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\iertutil.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:45 - 00975744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\twinapi.appcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:45 - 00861024 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\LicenseManager.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:45 - 00493920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SettingSyncHost.exe
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:45 - 00116576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\CloudExperienceHostCommon.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:43 - 02168288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\combase.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:43 - 01980768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\msxml6.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:43 - 01557224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:43 - 00846560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WinTypes.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:41 - 00361104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\tsmf.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 06665952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Media.Protection.PlayReady.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 04023008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mfcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 01851696 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mfmp4srcsnk.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 01360456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mfnetsrc.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 01277856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mfasfsrcsnk.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 01202936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 00981888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mfnetcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 00352760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\MMDevAPI.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:39 - 04312248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\explorer.exe
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:39 - 00962760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ole32.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:39 - 00715104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\vhdmp.sys
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:38 - 00557408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\spaceport.sys
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:35 - 00276832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\input.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:23 - 01631232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.UI.Xaml.Resources.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:22 - 00165376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ReInfo.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:22 - 00026112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\odbcconf.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:21 - 00027648 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BthTelemetry.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:20 - 00141824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Radios.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:20 - 00044032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\virtdisk.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:19 - 00156672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\UserDeviceRegistration.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:19 - 00138240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\DisplayManager.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:18 - 00450560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\rastls.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:18 - 00255488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\unimdm.tsp
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:17 - 00328192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\daxexec.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:17 - 00142336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.WiFi.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:17 - 00136192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WinRtTracing.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:17 - 00095232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BluetoothApis.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:17 - 00094208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.StateRepositoryClient.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:16 - 00392192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Gaming.Input.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:16 - 00374784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.LowLevel.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:16 - 00315904 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Gaming.XboxLive.Storage.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:16 - 00203776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\credprovhost.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:16 - 00184320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\UserMgrProxy.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:16 - 00180224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\InstallAgent.exe
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:16 - 00113152 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Lights.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:15 - 00557568 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\StoreAgent.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:15 - 00404992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dsreg.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:15 - 00334848 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\rastlsext.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:15 - 00237568 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SyncSettings.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:15 - 00206336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\bthprops.cpl
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:15 - 00117760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AuthBroker.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:15 - 00115712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.ApplicationModel.Core.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:14 - 00670208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.PointOfService.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:14 - 00483840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.AllJoyn.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:14 - 00223232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\InstallAgentUserBroker.exe
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 13873664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 01755136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\DeviceFlows.DataModel.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 01243136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Media.FaceAnalysis.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00562176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.SmartCards.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00506880 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\DevicePairing.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00426496 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.ApplicationModel.Wallet.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00386048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.WiFiDirect.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00332288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Internal.Bluetooth.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00325120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\oleacc.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00298496 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Internal.Management.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00271360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\deviceaccess.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00218624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WwaApi.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00206336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\vaultcli.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00202752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.HumanInterfaceDevice.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00185856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Security.Authentication.Identity.Provider.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00175616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Scanners.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00125952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\apprepapi.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:13 - 00114176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\setupugc.exe
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:12 - 00498688 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mbsmsapi.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:12 - 00431616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\efswrt.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:12 - 00284672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\apprepsync.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:12 - 00262144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Picker.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:11 - 00747520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Media.Ocr.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:11 - 00075776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\updatepolicy.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:10 - 00857600 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\EmailApis.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:10 - 00819200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AppContracts.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:10 - 00816640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\NaturalLanguage6.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:10 - 00764928 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mprddm.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:10 - 00314368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Usb.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:10 - 00284672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.ApplicationModel.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:10 - 00238080 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AboveLockAppHost.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:09 - 00584192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Security.Authentication.Web.Core.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:09 - 00525824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\PrintDialogs.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:09 - 00509440 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\vbscript.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:09 - 00352256 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Enumeration.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:08 - 07626752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\twinui.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:08 - 01534464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Graphics.Printing.3D.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:08 - 01228288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\usercpl.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:08 - 00653312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.AccountsControl.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:08 - 00288256 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\CryptoWinRT.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:07 - 03689984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\msi.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:07 - 00525312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\LogonController.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:07 - 00256512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\thumbcache.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:06 - 04614656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Media.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:06 - 02333184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WsmSvc.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:06 - 00901120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Bluetooth.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:06 - 00675840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Networking.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:05 - 03733504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\D3DCompiler_47.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:05 - 00589312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Sensors.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:04 - 01323008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wsp_fs.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 01137152 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wsp_health.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 01077760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Media.Editing.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 00355328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RTMediaFrame.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 00318464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\LocationApi.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 00291328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\adsnt.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 00134656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Energy.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:02 - 03307008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\MFMediaEngine.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00795648 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\MiracastReceiver.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00713216 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wpnapps.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00343040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\PlayToDevice.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00248832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dlnashext.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00141312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dialclient.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 02749440 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mispace.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 01255936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AzureSettingSyncProvider.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 02154496 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\storagewmi.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 00895488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Media.Streaming.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 00220672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\PlayToReceiver.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 07468544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mstscax.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00546304 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\uReFS.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00433664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\imapi2.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00134144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ErrorDetails.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00090624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\olepro32.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 01247232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Globalization.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00719872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wsp_sr.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00641024 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\MCRecvSrc.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00089600 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\CameraCaptureUI.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00400384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\PlayToManager.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00357376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Geolocation.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00333312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SensorsApi.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00103936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Media.Devices.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 01993216 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dwmcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 01656320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Perception.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 01413632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpcServices.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 01232384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.UI.Xaml.Maps.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 01170944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Media.Speech.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 01004544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.UI.Input.Inking.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 02747904 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\rdpcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 02646528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\CertEnroll.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 02483200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wininet.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 01013248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Web.Http.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00654336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\MbaeApiPublic.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00598528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Web.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00566784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ShareHost.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00348160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Devices.Midi.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 01170944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.UI.Xaml.Phone.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 00798208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\authui.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 00751104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.Networking.BackgroundTransfer.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 00621056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Windows.UI.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:52 - 03106304 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mstsc.exe
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:52 - 01600000 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:50 - 00783360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\TSWorkspace.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 00548864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\usocore.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 00816640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.UI.dll
2017-06-01 14:18 - 2017-04-27 18:38 - 02424320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Perception.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:57 - 00794928 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Internal.Shell.Broker.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:53 - 00774224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\oleaut32.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 07220184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\windows.storage.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 01860288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.ApplicationModel.Store.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:36 - 00408600 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsmf.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:36 - 00092512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpudd.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:35 - 08170600 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Media.Protection.PlayReady.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:35 - 04260576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mfcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:35 - 01988048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mfmp4srcsnk.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:35 - 01702392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mfasfsrcsnk.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:35 - 01302136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:35 - 00596040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mf.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:34 - 01072248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mfnetcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:34 - 00443232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MMDevAPI.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:34 - 00244824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mfps.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:28 - 00453536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:28 - 00387864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpps.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:11 - 00846336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WebcamUi.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:07 - 00415744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpshell.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:07 - 00372736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\RDXTaskFactory.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:07 - 00299008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpinit.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 00081408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\raspppoe.sys
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:02 - 00115200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\bridge.sys
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:02 - 00040448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\vwifimp.sys
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00295424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\unimdm.tsp
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 12349440 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wmp.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00193536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WinRtTracing.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00165376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\storewuauth.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00149504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.ApplicationModel.Core.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 00467968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Gaming.XboxLive.Storage.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 00375296 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rastlsext.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00418304 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Perception.Stub.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00360448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpencom.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00211968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\InstallAgent.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 01507840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Media.FaceAnalysis.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00502784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rastls.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00216576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Scanners.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00132096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\PrintWSDAHost.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00748544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\StoreAgent.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00590336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\efswrt.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00358912 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.ApplicationModel.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00293888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\updatehandlers.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00260608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\InstallAgentUserBroker.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00561664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.ApplicationModel.Wallet.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00307200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\PrintDialogs3D.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00252416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Security.Authentication.Identity.Provider.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00284160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AboveLockAppHost.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 06288384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Media.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 03059200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\msi.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 00671744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mbsmsapi.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 00579584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Networking.UX.EapRequestHandler.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 00245760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WwaApi.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:51 - 00713216 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\srv2.sys
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:51 - 00458752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\RTMediaFrame.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:51 - 00409600 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\srv.sys
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:50 - 03778048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFMediaEngine.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:50 - 00329728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\fvecpl.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:49 - 17198592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:49 - 00864256 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpnapps.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:48 - 00798720 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\pwcreator.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:47 - 01908224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AzureSettingSyncProvider.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:47 - 01078784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Media.Streaming.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:47 - 00796672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\fvewiz.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:47 - 00627200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SpaceControl.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:45 - 00411648 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SensorsApi.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 01366016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpncore.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 01145344 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\EmailApis.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 00583680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\PrintDialogs.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 01184256 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Unistore.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00963584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WebcamUi.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00646656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiaservc.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00526336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\winspool.drv
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00331264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\NgcCtnrSvc.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:42 - 13441536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:42 - 08076288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstscax.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:42 - 02390016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\smartscreen.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:42 - 00779776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscui.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 01080320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Media.Ocr.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 00983040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ngcsvc.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 00860160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mprddm.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 00611328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Graphics.Printing.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:39 - 04596224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpsrchvw.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:39 - 00846336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MbaeApiPublic.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:38 - 01359360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\usercpl.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:38 - 00765440 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Sensors.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 04149248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpcorets.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 03134976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 01984000 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\diagtrack.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 01424896 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.UI.Xaml.Maps.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 01266176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.UI.Input.Inking.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:35 - 03299840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:34 - 00999424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\TSWorkspace.dll
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:34 - 00439296 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wksprt.exe
2017-06-01 14:17 - 2017-04-27 18:34 - 00394240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpclip.exe
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:57 - 00754528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AppVOrchestration.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:57 - 00704352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AppVEntVirtualization.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:57 - 00603488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ContentDeliveryManager.Utilities.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:57 - 00573280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AppVCatalog.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:52 - 02255712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ntfs.sys
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:49 - 00700936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:46 - 00410464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WinSetupUI.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:44 - 00062816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\fsdepends.sys
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:42 - 00328008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Storage.ApplicationData.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 02759704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\iertutil.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 01738560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 01157000 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 00578400 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SettingSyncHost.exe
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 00026976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\browser_broker.exe
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:38 - 02915704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\combase.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:38 - 01852200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypt32.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:38 - 01267512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WinTypes.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:38 - 00431968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\rdbss.sys
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:34 - 04674360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:34 - 01277824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:34 - 00241504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CloudExperienceHost.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:21 - 00073728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\tdc.ocx
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:19 - 00081408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:15 - 00126464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\iepeers.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:14 - 00270336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dxtrans.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:12 - 00236544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\webcheck.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:11 - 00340480 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:10 - 00661504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WpcWebFilter.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:06 - 00691712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\msfeeds.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:05 - 01631232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.UI.Xaml.Resources.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 00083968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdc.ocx
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 00030208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\odbcconf.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00185344 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DisplayManager.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00090624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Printers.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00099328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\browserbroker.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 00635904 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlightSettings.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 00567296 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DevicePairing.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00276992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxtrans.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00231424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\shutdownux.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00144896 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Lights.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00568320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.LowLevel.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00505856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.WiFiDirect.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00279552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.HumanInterfaceDevice.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00243712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\credprovhost.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00241152 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dafBth.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00223744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\iepeers.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00947712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SystemSettings.Handlers.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00912384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.SmartCards.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00692224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CellularAPI.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00387584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00379904 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\apprepsync.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00311296 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SyncSettings.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00088576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtmled.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 02084352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DeviceFlows.DataModel.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00657920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasmans.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00431616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WpAXHolder.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00337408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Picker.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 02027008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\inetcpl.cpl
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 01509376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00949248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.PointOfService.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00472064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Internal.Bluetooth.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00425984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\aadcloudap.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00339456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ConhostV2.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00091136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\updatepolicy.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 00458752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Enumeration.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:53 - 00437248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Usb.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:51 - 02104320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wlidsvc.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:51 - 01913856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsp_fs.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:51 - 01589760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtctm.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:51 - 01584128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsp_health.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:51 - 00169984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Energy.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:49 - 01105408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MiracastReceiver.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:49 - 00442368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\PlayToDevice.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:48 - 00187904 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dialclient.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:47 - 09131008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinui.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:47 - 03290112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\mispace.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:47 - 01790464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\LocationFramework.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:47 - 00942080 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\audiosrv.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:46 - 02861056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\storagewmi.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:46 - 01443328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\VSSVC.exe
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:46 - 00374784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\resutils.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:46 - 00279552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\PlayToReceiver.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:46 - 00049664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\catsrvps.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:45 - 00946688 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsp_sr.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:45 - 00628736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\uReFS.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:45 - 00262144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:45 - 00130560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SpaceAgent.exe
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:45 - 00112640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CameraCaptureUI.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 04749824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SettingsHandlers_nt.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 01010176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\enterprisecsps.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 00937984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MCRecvSrc.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 00896512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.AccountsControl.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 00410112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DevicesFlowBroker.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00634368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\StructuredQuery.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00560128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AppReadiness.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00539136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\PlayToManager.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00467968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Geolocation.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00320512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\thumbcache.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:42 - 01692160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AppXDeploymentExtensions.onecore.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:42 - 01021440 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\usermgr.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:42 - 00945664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WpcWebFilter.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:42 - 00800768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Security.Authentication.Web.Core.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 01359872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SharedStartModel.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 00890368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 00759296 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\msfeeds.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 00650752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\RDXService.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 00591360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\vbscript.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 04474368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\D3DCompiler_47.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 02208768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Graphics.Printing.3D.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 02096640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 01643008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Media.Speech.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 01040896 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\NaturalLanguage6.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 00971264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinui.appcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 00913920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Networking.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 00770560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\bisrv.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:38 - 05611008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\d2d1.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:38 - 01275392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Bluetooth.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 02895872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wininet.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 02286592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmcore.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 02216960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpcServices.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 01783296 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 01637888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieapfltr.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 00881664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\authui.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:37 - 00875520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\TokenBroker.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:36 - 01328640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Web.Http.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:36 - 00774656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Web.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:36 - 00735744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonController.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:35 - 00924672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Networking.BackgroundTransfer.dll
2017-06-01 14:16 - 2017-04-27 18:33 - 01817088 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ResetEngine.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:56 - 01117024 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReAgent.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:47 - 00699744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wimgapi.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:47 - 00501088 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\spwizeng.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:42 - 00526176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wimserv.exe
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:40 - 00146784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CloudExperienceHostCommon.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:38 - 02446704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:30 - 00322912 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\input.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:19 - 00584192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\UIRibbonRes.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 00584192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\UIRibbonRes.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:03 - 00032256 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\BthTelemetry.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:02 - 00019456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\appidcertstorecheck.exe
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00259072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Family.SyncEngine.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00156160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Family.Client.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00129536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\SettingsHandlers_ClosedCaptioning.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:01 - 00051712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\virtdisk.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00196096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\UserDeviceRegistration.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00193536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.WiFi.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00148480 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.System.Profile.RetailInfo.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00120832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\BluetoothApis.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00101888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\UserDeviceRegistration.Ngc.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 19:00 - 00073216 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.StateRepositoryBroker.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 00186368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Radios.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 00124416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\appidsvc.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:59 - 00122880 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.StateRepositoryClient.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00547840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Gaming.Input.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00289792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DeveloperOptionsSettingsHandlers.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00150016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.UI.AppDefaults.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:58 - 00130560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ConsentUX.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00651264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.AllJoyn.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00268800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\UserMgrProxy.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:57 - 00157184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\bthserv.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00267264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\vaultcli.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:56 - 00146432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AuthBroker.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00407552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Internal.Management.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00391168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\oleacc.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00231424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\bthprops.cpl
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:55 - 00176128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\apprepapi.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:54 - 00329728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\deviceaccess.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:50 - 01476608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\RecoveryDrive.exe
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:50 - 00380416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\LocationApi.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:50 - 00338944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\adsnt.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:48 - 00337920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AudioEndpointBuilder.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:48 - 00295424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlnashext.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:47 - 00649216 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\vds.exe
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:46 - 01547264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbengine.exe
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:46 - 00501248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi2.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:45 - 00167936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ErrorDetails.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 00775168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\GamePanel.exe
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:44 - 00139776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Media.Devices.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00600576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\cryptui.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:43 - 00460800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Devices.Midi.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 00828416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\appwiz.cpl
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:41 - 00376832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CryptoWinRT.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 02914816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CertEnroll.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:40 - 01586176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Globalization.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:39 - 00673792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:36 - 00716800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ShareHost.dll
2017-06-01 14:15 - 2017-04-27 18:34 - 00035328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\spaceman.exe

==================== One Month Modified files and folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file/folder will be moved.)

2017-06-26 23:23 - 2016-11-20 13:51 - 01028472 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2017-06-26 23:17 - 2016-11-20 13:41 - 00000006 ____H C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT
2017-06-26 23:16 - 2016-07-16 01:04 - 00524288 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\BBI
2017-06-26 21:17 - 2015-11-25 00:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam
2017-06-26 20:36 - 2015-11-25 00:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
2017-06-26 19:09 - 2016-11-20 13:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\system32\SleepStudy
2017-06-25 15:47 - 2016-07-16 06:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\INF
2017-06-25 12:29 - 2017-04-05 21:06 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC
2017-06-24 20:53 - 2016-02-21 22:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\ElevatedDiagnostics
2017-06-24 18:53 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\AppReadiness
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00471040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnet.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00395264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dpnet.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00068096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnathlp.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dpnathlp.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00027136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnsvr.exe
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00023040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dpnsvr.exe
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00010240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnhupnp.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00010240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnhpast.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00008704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dpnhupnp.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00008704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dpnhpast.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00006144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnlobby.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00006144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnaddr.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00005120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dpnlobby.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:43 - 00005120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dpnaddr.dll
2017-06-24 17:32 - 2016-07-16 06:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\CbsTemp
2017-06-24 16:36 - 2015-11-25 00:11 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Steam
2017-06-23 17:01 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ___HD C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
2017-06-22 16:30 - 2016-02-27 18:47 - 00001433 _____ C:\Users\PC\Desktop\ROBLOX Player.lnk
2017-06-22 16:30 - 2016-02-27 18:46 - 00001248 _____ C:\Users\PC\Desktop\ROBLOX Studio.lnk
2017-06-22 16:30 - 2016-02-27 18:46 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Roblox
2017-06-22 16:30 - 2016-02-27 18:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Roblox
2017-06-22 13:55 - 2016-11-20 13:54 - 00000000 __RHD C:\Users\Public\AccountPictures
2017-06-22 13:54 - 2016-11-20 13:40 - 00203320 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
2017-06-22 03:03 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ___RD C:\WINDOWS\ImmersiveControlPanel
2017-06-22 03:03 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\system32\appraiser
2017-06-22 03:03 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\ShellExperiences
2017-06-22 01:41 - 2015-12-19 12:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT
2017-06-22 01:34 - 2015-12-19 12:41 - 133627792 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2017-06-21 22:45 - 2015-11-23 19:31 - 00002361 _____ C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneDrive.lnk
2017-06-21 22:45 - 2015-09-26 23:18 - 00000000 ___RD C:\Users\PC\OneDrive
2017-06-03 01:36 - 2016-07-16 06:49 - 00835576 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2017-06-03 01:36 - 2016-07-16 06:49 - 00177656 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ___SD C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\F12
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ___SD C:\WINDOWS\system32\F12
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ___RD C:\Program Files\Windows Defender
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\system32\SystemResetPlatform
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\Provisioning
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\PolicyDefinitions
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Photo Viewer
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 06:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defender
2017-06-01 14:54 - 2016-07-16 01:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Dism
2017-06-01 13:54 - 2015-11-23 19:28 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Packages
2017-06-01 13:30 - 2015-11-25 00:10 - 00565416 ____N (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2017-06-01 13:27 - 2015-11-23 19:52 - 00002279 _____ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome.lnk
2017-06-01 13:27 - 2015-11-23 19:52 - 00002267 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
2017-06-01 13:25 - 2015-11-23 19:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Comms

==================== Bamital & volsnap ======================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\system32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsapi.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dnsapi.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2017-04-05 21:00

==================== End of FRST.txt ============================
SirShoeString

Unread postby SirShoeString » June 27th, 2017, 12:25 am

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 25-06-2017 01
Ran by PC (26-06-2017 23:26:04)
Running from C:\Users\PC\Downloads
Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 (X64) (2017-04-06 02:19:39)
==========================================================

==================== Accounts: =============================

Administrator (S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-500 - Administrator - Disabled)
DefaultAccount (S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-503 - Limited - Disabled)
Guest (S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-501 - Limited - Disabled)
HomeGroupUser$ (S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1004 - Limited - Enabled)
PC (S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\PC

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: Windows Defender (Enabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: Windows Defender (Enabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "Hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

Apple Application Support (32-bit) (HKLM-x32\...\{649A1FD9-5892-46AD-8DF0-C4A43FF61CB7}) (Version: 4.1 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Application Support (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{0DE0A178-AC7B-4650-806C-CF226DE03766}) (Version: 4.1 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (HKLM\...\{3540181E-340A-4E7A-B409-31663472B2F7}) (Version: 9.1.0.6 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (HKLM-x32\...\{FFD1F7F1-1AC9-4BC4-A908-0686D635ABAF}) (Version: 2.1.4.131 - Apple Inc.)
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{56DDDFB8-7F79-4480-89D5-25E1F52AB28F}) (Version: 3.1.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Discord (HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\Discord) (Version: 0.0.297 - Hammer & Chisel, Inc.)
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 58.0.3029.110 - Google Inc.)
Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.33.5 - Google Inc.) Hidden
iTunes (HKLM\...\{E690A491-702F-4DEC-9977-C015D1DBB57C}) (Version: 12.3.1.23 - Apple Inc.)
LonelyScreen 1.2 (HKLM-x32\...\LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver_is1) (Version: 1.2 - IMTIGER Technologies Inc.)
LonelyScreen 1.2.15 (HKLM-x32\...\LonelyScreen_is1) (Version: 1.2.15 - IMTIGER Technologies Inc.)
MalwareFox AntiMalware (HKLM-x32\...\{8F0CD7D1-42F3-4195-95CD-833578D45057}_is1) (Version: 2.74.0.76 - Wolf of Webstreet OPC Private Limited)
Microsoft OneDrive (HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\OneDriveSetup.exe) (Version: 17.3.6917.0607 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) - 14.0.23918 (HKLM-x32\...\{dab68466-3a7d-41a8-a5cf-415e3ff8ef71}) (Version: 14.0.23918.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Morrowind (HKLM-x32\...\{C325F588-D6B1-4A7F-B6A2-914C75DDA348}) (Version: - )
OpenRCT2 0.0.8-develop-9b25a45 (HKLM-x32\...\OpenRCT2) (Version: 0.0.8-develop-9b25a45 - OpenRCT2)
ROBLOX Player for PC (HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\{373B1718-8CC5-4567-8EE2-9033AD08A680}) (Version: - ROBLOX Corporation)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack (HKLM\...\Steam App 285330) (Version: - Chris Sawyer Productions)
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe (HKLM\...\Steam App 285310) (Version: - Chris Sawyer Productions)
RuneScape Launcher 2.2.2 (HKLM\...\RuneScape Launcher_is1) (Version: 2.2.2 - Jagex Ltd)
Steam (HKLM-x32\...\Steam) (Version: 2.10.91.91 - Valve Corporation)
System Requirements Lab Detection (HKLM-x32\...\{58D48435-7586-402D-BE1C-93936C0542E8}) (Version: 6.1.6.0 - Husdawg, LLC)
TES Construction Set (HKLM-x32\...\{DB3C800B-081B-4146-B4E3-EFB5B77AA913}) (Version: - )
Tweaking.com - Registry Backup (HKLM-x32\...\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup) (Version: 3.5.3 - Tweaking.com)
UpdateAssistant (x32 Version: 1.3.0.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant (HKLM-x32\...\{D5C69738-B486-402E-85AC-2456D98A64E4}) (Version: 1.4.9200.17364 - Microsoft Corporation)

==================== Custom CLSID (Whitelisted): ==========================

==================== Scheduled Tasks (Whitelisted) =============

Task: {1672141C-CF2F-416A-A771-9D44D5894475} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2015-11-23] (Google Inc.)
Task: {31E83C29-A48E-407B-A5D6-8CF1BFBDCEDF} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\UpdateOrchestrator\UpdateAssistant => C:\WINDOWS\UpdateAssistant\UpdateAssistant.exe [2016-09-12] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {406A836D-225F-49AF-AD84-E23888A93432} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\SysResetDelayedCleanup => Rundll32.exe ResetEng.dll,RjvDelayedCleanupEntryPoint
Task: {722B4FF4-9FE0-4843-8D3F-0B145EEF1F4B} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2015-11-23] (Google Inc.)
Task: {7423D26C-9B85-43F3-BA3B-5BF515D3D7BB} - System32\Tasks\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate => C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2015-08-27] (Apple Inc.)
Task: {89814059-D5D3-4E99-8304-A3D95BB736CF} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\RemovalTools\MRT_HB => C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe [2017-06-22] (Microsoft Corporation)

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the task (.job) file will be moved. The file which is running by the task will not be moved.)

Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask.job => C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

==================== Shortcuts & WMI ========================

(The entries could be listed to be restored or removed.)

==================== Loaded Modules (Whitelisted) ==============

2016-07-16 06:42 - 2016-07-16 06:42 - 00231424 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ism32k.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 05:01 - 02681200 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\CoreUIComponents.dll
2015-10-13 06:45 - 2015-10-13 06:45 - 00085800 _____ () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
2015-10-13 06:45 - 2015-10-13 06:45 - 01328912 _____ () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
2016-11-20 13:11 - 2016-11-20 13:11 - 00134656 _____ () C:\Windows\ShellExperiences\Windows.UI.Shell.SharedUtilities.dll
2017-04-05 23:45 - 2017-04-05 23:45 - 00474112 _____ () C:\Windows\ShellExperiences\QuickActions.dll
2017-04-05 23:45 - 2017-04-05 23:45 - 09760768 _____ () C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\CortanaApi.dll
2017-04-05 23:45 - 2017-04-05 23:45 - 01401856 _____ () C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\Cortana.Core.dll
2017-04-05 23:45 - 2017-04-05 23:45 - 00757248 _____ () C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\CSGSuggestLib.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:47 - 01033216 _____ () C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\Cortana.Actions.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:47 - 02424320 _____ () C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\Cortana.BackgroundTask.dll
2017-06-22 00:53 - 2017-06-03 03:51 - 04853760 _____ () C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\RemindersUI.dll
2017-06-22 01:32 - 2017-06-22 01:33 - 00074752 _____ () C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_11.18.614.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\SkypeHost.exe
2017-06-22 01:32 - 2017-06-22 01:33 - 00203264 _____ () C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_11.18.614.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\SkypeBackgroundTasks.dll
2017-06-22 01:32 - 2017-06-22 01:33 - 43454464 _____ () C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_11.18.614.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\SkyWrap.dll
2017-06-22 01:32 - 2017-06-22 01:33 - 02437120 _____ () C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_11.18.614.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\skypert.dll
2017-04-05 23:45 - 2017-04-05 23:45 - 00114176 _____ () C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\Cortana.Dss.BackgroundTask.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (Whitelisted) =========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, only the ADS will be removed.)

==================== Safe Mode (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The "AlternateShell" will be restored.)

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MBAMService => ""="Service"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\MBAMService => ""="Service"

==================== Association (Whitelisted) ===============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed.)

==================== Internet Explorer trusted/restricted ===============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry.)

==================== Hosts content: ===============================

(If needed Hosts: directive could be included in the fixlist to reset Hosts.)

2015-11-12 19:44 - 2015-11-12 19:41 - 00000824 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

==================== Other Areas ============================

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\Control Panel\Desktop\\Wallpaper -> C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\RoamedThemeFiles\DesktopBackground\wallpaper.jpg
DNS Servers: 172.16.0.1
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System => (ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin: 5) (ConsentPromptBehaviorUser: 3) (EnableLUA: 1)
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer => (SmartScreenEnabled: RequireAdmin)
Windows Firewall is enabled.

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER disabled items ==

HKLM\...\StartupApproved\Run: => "WindowsDefender"
HKLM\...\StartupApproved\Run: => "iTunesHelper"
HKLM\...\StartupApproved\Run: => "ZAM"
HKLM\...\StartupApproved\Run32: => "SoundMAXPnP"
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\StartupApproved\Run: => "Discord"
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\StartupApproved\Run: => "GoogleChromeAutoLaunch_73B90D4D0D4A45E4E1249D0D8EDB5EB0"
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\StartupApproved\Run: => "LonelyScreen"
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\StartupApproved\Run: => "OneDrive"
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\StartupApproved\Run: => "Steam"
HKU\S-1-5-21-132686726-2462809040-1152197200-1005\...\StartupApproved\Run: => "UpdateReminder"

==================== FirewallRules (Whitelisted) ===============

FirewallRules: [UDP Query User{A1024111-DB75-4796-B970-9FDC06503168}C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe] => (Block) C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe
FirewallRules: [TCP Query User{0CBAEB6F-D86E-494A-BDB9-3D6B8F96515E}C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe] => (Block) C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe
FirewallRules: [{992E1F79-F871-4806-9584-29BEF79E7A3C}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\steamwebhelper.exe
FirewallRules: [{0C00B4B8-BDA0-4E1A-A744-D9D2B336B74C}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\steamwebhelper.exe
FirewallRules: [{1175D31B-569D-4D2E-AEBB-80334A81E458}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe
FirewallRules: [{E11BF62D-60FD-44E9-B584-B153602A1869}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe
FirewallRules: [{3F428477-8473-4B57-B6E3-0640DFAD6F34}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe
FirewallRules: [{AFC2A0B8-9514-40CC-819B-F22800B4DD04}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
FirewallRules: [{B7380EB2-C418-4636-B982-84F6390ED943}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
FirewallRules: [{183EA393-927E-4E2D-A21E-C39D2BAB1E65}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
FirewallRules: [{0775CBB3-0ADD-4294-B2AD-EAB148D4D9FE}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
FirewallRules: [TCP Query User{46E4A211-B651-4833-B5CC-D3B5CC84E195}C:\program files (x86)\lonelyscreen\lonelyscreen.exe] => (Allow) C:\program files (x86)\lonelyscreen\lonelyscreen.exe
FirewallRules: [UDP Query User{34F05278-F830-47CD-BB72-834DEE5BDDA5}C:\program files (x86)\lonelyscreen\lonelyscreen.exe] => (Allow) C:\program files (x86)\lonelyscreen\lonelyscreen.exe
FirewallRules: [{16325BF1-3839-4543-BAF0-6D79045DFF0A}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
FirewallRules: [{A3238153-F786-41DB-81F3-412ADFCEE6A5}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\cef\cef.win7\steamwebhelper.exe
FirewallRules: [{203212EE-4E9A-4975-9F5A-6AD0CA49F3A1}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\cef\cef.win7\steamwebhelper.exe
FirewallRules: [{0A6DD52B-7E51-48B1-94EA-7965D5DDA395}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe\RCT.EXE
FirewallRules: [{88125F84-DDC6-4DBC-AFB3-34ED950BC139}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe\RCT.EXE
FirewallRules: [{94E6CD9E-5C16-44E2-8D1B-8623ABB83744}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rollercoaster Tycoon 2\RCT2.EXE
FirewallRules: [{BA36E447-515B-4AC4-A4E3-7AAB67E1227A}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rollercoaster Tycoon 2\RCT2.EXE

==================== Restore Points =========================

ATTENTION: System Restore is disabled

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (06/26/2017 09:11:51 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: openrct2.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x59511a9c
Faulting module name: openrct2.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x59511a97
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x00000000004bb655
Faulting process id: 0xe10
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2eeeaa6c8d588
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\OpenRCT2\openrct2.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\OpenRCT2\openrct2.dll
Report Id: 1e51ea20-c049-4623-aee8-e287720001eb
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Error: (06/26/2017 08:36:50 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: steamwebhelper.exe, version: 4.0.6.0, time stamp: 0x5938d509
Faulting module name: steamwebhelper.exe, version: 4.0.6.0, time stamp: 0x5938d509
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000417fe
Faulting process id: 0xe7c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2eee5c853c96e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\cef\cef.win7\steamwebhelper.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\cef\cef.win7\steamwebhelper.exe
Report Id: 40f7393e-acf4-4453-9688-cc6c80fcc813

Error: (06/26/2017 05:18:15 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (EventID: 1002) (User: )
Description: The program CKScanner (1).exe version 2.5.1.1 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 1d8c

Start Time: 01d2eeca10fd969b

Termination Time: 11

Application Path: C:\Users\PC\Downloads\CKScanner (1).exe

Report Id: 540424f3-5abd-11e7-97c8-0023ae9f51a8

Error: (06/25/2017 09:54:23 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell) (EventID: 2484) (User: ISAAC)
Description: Package Microsoft.XboxApp_29.30.2001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe+Microsoft.XboxApp was terminated because it took too long to suspend.

Error: (06/24/2017 10:12:09 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell) (EventID: 5973) (User: ISAAC)
Description: Activation of app Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App failed with error: -2147023170 See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Error: (06/24/2017 09:27:40 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell) (EventID: 5973) (User: ISAAC)
Description: Activation of app Microsoft.Getstarted_5.10.1441.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe:App.AppX7mv0s3r0wanj0n66dy6vax24ps6avzvz.mca failed with error: -2144927149 See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Error: (06/24/2017 09:01:17 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: mbamservice.exe, version: 3.1.0.479, time stamp: 0x58f6af02
Faulting module name: mbamservice.exe, version: 3.1.0.479, time stamp: 0x58f6af02
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000048a86
Faulting process id: 0x7b8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2ed564acd4a02
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
Report Id: 5f5b36a2-9717-4fef-9d1d-157e4d982239

Error: (06/24/2017 08:47:25 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell) (EventID: 5973) (User: ISAAC)
Description: Activation of app Microsoft.Getstarted_5.10.1441.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe:App.AppX7mv0s3r0wanj0n66dy6vax24ps6avzvz.mca failed with error: -2144927149 See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Error: (06/23/2017 06:10:43 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell) (EventID: 5973) (User: ISAAC)
Description: Activation of app Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsDefaultLockScreen failed with error: -2144927142 See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Error: (06/23/2017 12:50:14 AM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell) (EventID: 5973) (User: ISAAC)
Description: Activation of app Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsDefaultLockScreen failed with error: -2144927142 See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

System errors:
=============
Error: (06/26/2017 11:17:29 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10016) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{8D8F4F83-3594-4F07-8369-FC3C3CAE4919}
and APPID
{F72671A9-012C-4725-9D2F-2A4D32D65169}
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Error: (06/26/2017 11:16:00 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7032) (User: )
Description: The Service Control Manager tried to take a corrective action (Restart the service) after the unexpected termination of the Windows Search service, but this action failed with the following error:
An instance of the service is already running.

Error: (06/26/2017 11:15:34 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7034) (User: )
Description: The Steam Client Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

Error: (06/26/2017 11:15:30 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7031) (User: )
Description: The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 30000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Error: (06/26/2017 11:15:30 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7031) (User: )
Description: The Apple Mobile Device Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Error: (06/26/2017 11:15:30 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7034) (User: )
Description: The Bonjour Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

Description: The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 5000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Error: (06/26/2017 05:14:32 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient) (EventID: 20) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070005: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.247.131.0).

Error: (06/25/2017 09:54:29 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10005) (User: ISAAC)
Description: DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service XboxNetApiSvc with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:
Windows.Networking.XboxLive.XboxLiveDeviceAddress

Error: (06/25/2017 09:54:29 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
Description: The Xbox Live Networking Service service depends on the IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules service which failed to start because of the following error:
After starting, the service hung in a start-pending state.

CodeIntegrity:
===================================
Date: 2017-06-26 21:10:36.425
Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll that did not meet the Custom 3 / Antimalware signing level requirements.

Date: 2017-06-26 21:10:36.423
Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll that did not meet the Custom 3 / Antimalware signing level requirements.

Date: 2017-06-26 17:10:29.826

Date: 2017-06-26 17:10:29.823

Date: 2017-06-25 15:43:54.823

Date: 2017-06-25 15:43:54.820

Date: 2017-06-24 21:06:40.326

Date: 2017-06-24 21:06:40.324

Date: 2017-04-30 20:49:45.147

Date: 2017-04-30 20:49:45.144

==================== Memory info ===========================

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz
Percentage of memory in use: 53%
Total physical RAM: 4020.96 MB
Available physical RAM: 1877.54 MB
Total Virtual: 4276.96 MB
Available Virtual: 2057.58 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: (Windows) (Fixed) (Total:927.32 GB) (Free:869.16 GB) NTFS

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or 8) (Size: 931.5 GB) (Disk ID: DAD8CE68)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=3.8 GB) - (Type=27)
Partition 2: (Not Active) - (Size=927.3 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 3: (Not Active) - (Size=450 MB) - (Type=27)

==================== End of Addition.txt ============================
SirShoeString

Unread postby pgmigg » June 27th, 2017, 11:45 am

Hello SirShoeString,

SirShoeString wrote:I think it may be gone after that clean. I turned off adblock and there is no sign of it, although i did notice last night it went away for a while and i noticed it back this morning. Ill go ahead and give the logs just in case.
Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear. Let's continue our treatment a little bit more...

Step 1.
Turn ON system protection
  1. Right-click on the Start button and select System.
  2. In the left pane, click System protection. If UAC prompts, allow it. The separate window System Properties will be opened on System Protection tab.
  3. Under Protection Settings select disk C:, then click on Configure... button below.
  4. Click on Turn on system protection.
  5. Under Disk Space Usage adjust Max Usage to 5%.
  6. Click Apply, then OK buttons.
  7. Click Close and exit.
< STOP > If you did not successfully complete this step. < STOP > Do not continue with any other steps, post back and let me know!

Step 2.
FRST Fix
  1. Close all your programs.
  2. You should still have FRST64.exe on your Desktop. If not please download it HERE and save it on your Desktop.
  3. Please press the Windows Key + R.
  4. Type notepad.exe into the text box and click OK.
  5. A blank Notepad page should open.
    • Copy and Paste the following script into Notepad, but do not include the words Code: Select all.
    • (Click the Select all button next to Code: to select the entire script).
    Code: Select all
    CreateRestorePoint:

FirewallRules: [UDP Query User{A1024111-DB75-4796-B970-9FDC06503168}C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe] => (Block) C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe
    FirewallRules: [TCP Query User{0CBAEB6F-D86E-494A-BDB9-3D6B8F96515E}C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe] => (Block) C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe
    C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe

EmptyTemp:
    CMD: ipconfig /flushdns
  6. Save it next to FRST64.exe as fixlist.txt.
    Important! fixlist.txt must be saved in the same directory as FRST64.exe to work.
  7. Right click on FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator.
  8. Press the Fix button one time only and wait.
  9. When FRST finishes you will be prompted to reboot your computer. Click OK.
  10. Your computer should now restart. On reboot navigate to your Desktop where you should find Fixlog.txt. Copy and paste the contents in your reply.

Step 3.
ESET Online Scanner
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.
  2. Please go HERE then click on Scan now and save esetonlinescanner_enu.exe on your Desktop.
  3. Double-click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to run it.
  4. Select the option Accept for the Terms of Use and then follow the prompt.
  5. On the next screen please check Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
  6. Then click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Enable detection of potentially unsafe applications
    • Enabled detection of suspicion applications
    • Scan archives
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  7. Make sure that the option Clean threats automatically is NOT checked, as well as Use custom proxy settings.
  8. Now click on Scan button.
  9. The Downloading virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  10. Do not touch either the Mouse or Êeyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  11. When completed you will be presented with a list of found threats ....
    • Click on the List of found threats link
    • Click on Export to text file
    • Save as ESET.txt to your Desktop
  12. Exit out of ESET Online Scanner.

Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections....

2. Contents of the fixlog.txt log file
  3. Contents of the ESET.txt log file
  4. Do you see any changes in computer behavior?

Thanks,
pgmigg

pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby SirShoeString » June 28th, 2017, 8:07 pm

I clicked on the link for Eset on chrome, internet explorer, and edge and it brought me to the site but there were no results found for 'online scanner'.

I still see no ads anywhere, even with adblock turned off.

here is the fixlog.

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 29-06-2017
Ran by PC (28-06-2017 18:41:17) Run:1
Running from C:\Users\PC\Documents
==============================================

fixlist content:
CreateRestorePoint:

EmptyTemp:

Error: (0) Failed to create a restore point.
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules\\UDP Query User{A1024111-DB75-4796-B970-9FDC06503168}C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe => value removed successfully
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules\\TCP Query User{0CBAEB6F-D86E-494A-BDB9-3D6B8F96515E}C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe => value removed successfully
"C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe" => not found.

========= ipconfig /flushdns =========

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========= End of CMD: =========

=========== EmptyTemp: ==========

BITS transfer queue => 294325 B
DOMStore, IE Recovery, AppCache, Feeds Cache, Thumbcache, IconCache => 29667857 B
Java, Flash, Steam htmlcache => 98578299 B
Windows/system/drivers => 1951753 B
Edge => 7101370 B
Chrome => 647696745 B
Firefox => 0 B
Opera => 0 B

Temp, IE cache, history, cookies, recent:
Default => 0 B
Users => 0 B
ProgramData => 0 B
Public => 0 B
systemprofile => 128 B
systemprofile32 => 0 B
LocalService => 0 B
NetworkService => 7538 B
PC => 271488214 B

RecycleBin => 356311357 B
EmptyTemp: => 1.3 GB temporary data Removed.

================================

The system needed a reboot.

==== End of Fixlog 18:42:36 ====
SirShoeString

Unread postby pgmigg » June 29th, 2017, 4:43 pm

Hello SirShoeString,

SirShoeString wrote:I clicked on the link for Eset on chrome, internet explorer, and edge and it brought me to the site but there were no results found for 'online scanner'.
Yes, you are right. Sorry for some delay, but I was needed to find the problem and fix it...

Please tell me why you did not < STOP > as it was asked when you could not turned on the system protection from the Step 1. ?

Step 1.
For safety reason (to have a good registry to restore if needed), I will ask you to create a System Restore Point (SRP) before most of my instructions sets...
Create a System Restore Point
  1. Right-click on Computer and select Properties.
  2. In the left pane under Tasks please click System protection.
    If UAC prompts for an administrator password or approval, type the password or give your "permission to continue".
  3. Select System Protection, then choose Create.
  4. In the System Restore dialog box, type a description for the restore point and then click Create again.
    A window will pop up with "The Restore Point was created successfully" confirmation message.
  5. Click OK, then close the System Restore dialog.

If you have successfully created a System Restore Point... we can proceed.
If you have NOT successfully created a System Restore Point... do not go any further!
Please post back so we can determine why it was unsuccessful.

Step 2.
FRST Fix
  1. Close all your programs.
  2. You should still have FRST64.exe on your Desktop. If not please download it HERE and save it on your Desktop.
  3. Please press the Windows Key + R.
  4. Type notepad.exe into the text box and click OK.
  5. A blank Notepad page should open.
    • Copy and Paste the following script into Notepad, but do not include the words Code: Select all.
    • (Click the Select all button next to Code: to select the entire script).
    Code: Select all
    CreateRestorePoint:

EmptyTemp:

6. Save it next to FRST64.exe as fixlist.txt.
    Important! fixlist.txt must be saved in the same directory as FRST64.exe to work.
  7. Right click on FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator.
  8. Press the Fix button one time only and wait.
  9. When FRST finishes you will be prompted to reboot your computer. Click OK.
  10. Your computer should now restart. On reboot navigate to your Desktop where you should find Fixlog.txt. Copy and paste the contents in your reply.

Step 3.
ESET Online Scanner
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.
  2. Please go HERE then click on Scan now and save esetonlinescanner_enu.exe on your Desktop.
  3. Double-click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to run it.
  4. Select the option Accept for the Terms of Use and then follow the prompt.
  5. On the next screen please check Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
  6. Then click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Enable detection of potentially unsafe applications
    • Enabled detection of suspicion applications
    • Scan archives
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  7. Make sure that the option Clean threats automatically is NOT checked, as well as Use custom proxy settings.
  8. Now click on Scan button.
  9. The Downloading virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  10. Do not touch either the Mouse or Êeyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  11. When completed you will be presented with a list of found threats ....
    • Click on the List of found threats link
    • Click on Export to text file
    • Save as ESET.txt to your Desktop
  12. Exit out of ESET Online Scanner.

2. Answer to my question related to the first attempt to turn on system protection.
  3. Contents of the fixlog.txt log file
  4. Contents of the ESET.txt log file
  5. Do you see any changes in computer behavior?

Thanks,
pgmigg

pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby SirShoeString » June 29th, 2017, 5:35 pm

It does the same thing when I click on the link for ESET.

I did turn on system protection I just forgot to mention it, sorry.

Still no sign of adware and here is fixlog.

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 29-06-2017
Running from C:\Users\PC\Documents
==============================================

fixlist content:
CreateRestorePoint:

EmptyTemp:

Error: (0) Failed to create a restore point.
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules\\UDP Query User{A1024111-DB75-4796-B970-9FDC06503168}C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe => value removed successfully
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules\\TCP Query User{0CBAEB6F-D86E-494A-BDB9-3D6B8F96515E}C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe => value removed successfully
"C:\users\pc\downloads\draw with friends launcher.exe" => not found.

========= ipconfig /flushdns =========

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========= End of CMD: =========

=========== EmptyTemp: ==========

BITS transfer queue => 294325 B
DOMStore, IE Recovery, AppCache, Feeds Cache, Thumbcache, IconCache => 29667857 B
Java, Flash, Steam htmlcache => 98578299 B
Windows/system/drivers => 1951753 B
Edge => 7101370 B
Chrome => 647696745 B
Firefox => 0 B
Opera => 0 B

Temp, IE cache, history, cookies, recent:
Default => 0 B
Users => 0 B
ProgramData => 0 B
Public => 0 B
systemprofile => 128 B
systemprofile32 => 0 B
LocalService => 0 B
NetworkService => 7538 B
PC => 271488214 B

RecycleBin => 356311357 B
EmptyTemp: => 1.3 GB temporary data Removed.

================================

The system needed a reboot.

==== End of Fixlog 18:42:36 ====
SirShoeString

Unread postby pgmigg » June 29th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Hello SirShoeString,

You are a little inconsiderate and laid out the previous log from FRST64.

It does the same thing when I click on the link for ESET.
I guess you was redirected to VigLink site. If it is so, please go to here from your browser which you are going to use for ESET scan and click on Disable Viglink big yellow button. Then re-run Step 3 (ESET Online Scanner) from my previous post.

If it is not so, please let me know and tell where you was redirected with ESET webpage.

SirShoeString wrote:I did turn on system protection I just forgot to mention it, sorry.
I don't think so because the log showed that "Error: (0) Failed to create a restore point."

2. Contents of the latest fixlog.txt log file you run today.
  3. Contents of the ESET.txt log file
  4. Do you see any changes in computer behavior?

Thanks,
pgmigg

pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next