Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help victim of SHUTDOWN VIRUS OR RANSONWARE

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Help victim of SHUTDOWN VIRUS OR RANSONWARE

Unread postby Pendragon_Fire » March 28th, 2017, 11:31 am

I have zero ability to access internet, especially since i shutdown my wifi access after computer was infected. So I cannot provide FRST Logs. I am running Windows 10 on a personal laptop

So heres what happened

After downloading a screensaver, multiple applications started downloading. As well as multiple tabs of my web browser opening.

As the programs were downloading, i countered with task manager and tried to open window's defender and even control panel to uninstall. When this failed i disconnected my wifi access.

Immediately after, this resulted in a crash and everytime after on startup it continues to crash.

What I have tried:

Boot from safe mode- which worked once. But was denied, along with every attempt after that.

Boot rescue from flashdrive worked once, but program was crashed when it ran. Now safe mode boot and rescue wont start at all.
Pendragon_Fire

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Help victim of SHUTDOWN VIRUS OR RANSONWARE

Unread postby pgmigg » March 28th, 2017, 11:51 am

Duplicate topic
This topic is a duplicate of the original post... the original topic, will be left open.

This topic has been closed.
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher