There are signs of one or more P2P (Peer to Peer) File Sharing Programs
installed on your computer.µTorrent
As long as you have the P2P program(s) installed, per Forum Policy,
I can offer you no further assistance.If you choose NOT to remove the program(s), please indicate that in your next reply and this topic will be closed.Otherwise,
please perform the following steps:Step 1.Remove P2P Program
- Click on Start, then click the Start Search box on the Start Menu.
- Copy and paste the value below without into the open text entry box:
(Do not include the words Code: Select all - instead of it please click the Select all button next to Code: to select the entire script.)
and press Enter - the Unistall or change a program list will be opened.
- Code: Select all
- Click each Entry, as follows, one by one, if it exists, choose Uninstall, and give permission to Continue:
- Click on the Change/Remove button to uninstall it.
- When the program have been uninstalled, please close Control Panel
- Reboot (restart) your computer.
By using any form of P2P networking
to download files
you can anticipate
infestations of malware to occur. The P2P program itself may be safe but the files may not - use P2P at your own risk!
Keep in mind that this practice may be the source
of your current malware infestation.Reference... siting risk factors, using P2P programs: How to Prevent the Online Invasion of Spyware and AdwareStep 2.Run CKScanner
Step 3.TSG - SysInfo utility
- Please download CKScanner from here
- Important: - Save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click CKScanner.exe and click Search For Files.
- After a very short time, when the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File.
- A message box will verify the file saved.
- Double-click the CKFiles.txt icon on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
- Please download SysInfo.exe and save it to your Desktop.
- Right click SysInfo.exe and select "Run As Administrator" to run it... if UAC prompts, please allow it.
- The small square window will be opened with already highlighted text - please right click on it, select Copy and then paste it in your next post.
Please tell me is this computer used for business or educational purposes and/or connected to a business or educational network?
I need to know it - so I can provide the proper instructions.Please post each log separately
to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter.
Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections...Don't post anything as attachments unless I will ask you about it specifically!Please include in your next reply:
- Do you have any problems executing the instructions?
- Contents of CKFiles.txt log file
- Contents of TSG - SysInfo utility
- Answer to my question related to type of using of your computer
pgmiggFailure to post replies within 72 hours will result in this thread being closed