Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

random popups after downloading a corrupted exe

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

random popups after downloading a corrupted exe

Unread postby architkumar » January 26th, 2017, 3:41 pm

So here are the scan results as instructed. im not a noob when it comes to so im careful when i handle my computer, one day i let my brother use it and he messes it up. apparently he was trying to download a crack for a game which i already own on steam and he opened it and it started off as mail.ru, the bambino.ru, now it randomly opens humanvevo12.com. its given me a migraine and ive been at it for the past 5 hours.. finally i landed here and i really need some expert help from you all.

scans are in the attachments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
architkumar

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: random popups after downloading a corrupted exe

Unread postby architkumar » January 26th, 2017, 3:54 pm

b2.ijquery11.com

this is the one it always starts with

then goes to bambori,ru

then to http://vo01kc.gq/vlo1
vo01kc.gq

and finally lands at

Redirecting...
yx0.pw

and it does this every 30 min
architkumar

Re: random popups after downloading a corrupted exe

Unread postby pgmigg » January 26th, 2017, 5:42 pm

Unfortunately, as you have opened your topic with multiple posts, the topic must be closed as it would likely go unnoticed by helpers who are looking for topics that have only a single post.

May I draw your attention to the topic: ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST, which you should have read before posting for help.

The section here explains why you should not reply to your topic before a helper replies.

Please start a new topic with just a single post with more detailed description of problems or symptoms, and this time attach your logs, then wait for a helper to reply. Thank you for your understanding.