Welcome to the forum!
I am pgmigg
and I'll be helping you with any malware problems.
I apologize for the delay in getting to your topic.Before we begin, please read and follow these important guidelines
, so things will proceed smoothly.
- The instructions being given are for YOUR computer and system only!
Using these instructions on a different computer can cause damage to that computer and possibly render it inoperable!
- You must have Administrator rights, permissions for this computer.
- DO NOT run any other fix or removal tools unless instructed to do so!
- DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process until we are done as well as
DO NOT Remove, or Scan with anything on your system unless I ask. This adds more items to be researched.
Extra Additions and Removals of files make the analysis more difficult.
- Only post your problem at (1) one help site. Applying fixes from multiple help sites can cause problems.
- Print each set of instructions if possible - your Internet connection will not be available during some fix processes.
- Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
- Only reply to this thread, do not start another one. Please, continue responding, until I give you the "All Clean!"
Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
I am currently reviewing your logs and will return, as soon as possible, with additional instructions. In the meantime...Note: If you haven't done so already, please read this topic ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST where the conditions for receiving help here are explained.
Please read all instructions carefully before executing and perform the steps, in the order given.lf you have any questions or problems executing these instructions, <<STOP>> do not proceed, post back with the question or problem.
Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you startFailure to post replies within 72 hours will result in this thread being closed
Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.