Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

My website is infected

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

My website is infected

Unread postby andresmarck » July 28th, 2016, 2:55 am

Hello , Dear freind

I need a help my cpanel has infected , i have a vps with bluehost , now they has desactvate my account until i resolve and delete this virus, and i don't know anything

Please resolve me this problem , i can give anyone can scan and clean this virus via ftp i can give 100$ for anyone can delete it, please help me

this is the message from bluehost :
=========

Your web hosting account for quizu.net has been deactivated, as of 07/27/2016. (reason: terms of service violation - malware/virus)

This deactivation was due to a Terms of Service violation associated with your account. At sign-up, all users state that they have read through, understand, and agree to our terms. These terms are legal and binding.
Although your web site has been suspended, your data may still be available for up to 15 days from the date of deactivation; if you do not contact us during that 15 day period, your account and all of its files, databases, and emails will be deleted.

Contact us if you feel the deactivation was a mistake. You must contact us to regain access to your account. Please call and speak with our Terms of Service Compliance department as soon as possible at 888-401-4678 (ext. 3).
Please read the following, derived from our Terms of Service agreement, for additional information regarding the matter.

Bluehost uses sophisticated means of security in connection with its services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is exclusively the subscriber's obligation to maintain and control passwords to subscriber's web site(s), and subscriber exclusively is responsible for all activities that occur in connection with subscriber's user name, password, and registered domain name(s).
andresmarck

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: My website is infected

Unread postby pgmigg » July 28th, 2016, 9:49 am

Website Security / Infections

Unfortunately our forum does not handle these type of problems.

May I draw your attention to ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST topic, which you should have read before posting for help.

The section here, explains why we do not offer help for such problems.
We are sorry we can not offer you assistance with this matter.