Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Can't connect to internet

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Can't connect to internet

Unread postby MarkoProto » March 23rd, 2016, 5:04 pm

Hello,

I have a problem related to internet connection, what is strange is that i have only internet connection on "Browser Mozzila Nighty" and on program "Teamspeak 3", my problem started after running Adwcleaner and YAC after the restart i lost connection to every program including the power to download anything that had an update before instalation even google chrome, i tryed to do lot of stuff and nothing helped "netsh winsock reset", "netsh interface ipv4 reset","netsh interface ipv6 reset","ipconfig /flushdns" and many other commands inside cmd i also tryed to run lot of other softwares to try to remove any type of infection. Everything failed i still have no connection. If anyone can assist me in my problem i would be really greatfull.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MarkoProto

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Can't connect to internet

Unread postby capnkrunch » March 23rd, 2016, 10:16 pm

Warning!
The steps presented in these posts are for this person and machine ONLY. Do not apply these steps to your own system, without the guidance of a trained malware removal helper. Doing so, may possibly damage your system, preventing it from starting.

Hello MarkoProto and welcome to the Malware Removal Forums :)

My name is capnkrunch and I will be helping you with your malware problems.

Before we begin, please read and follow these important guidelines, so things will proceed smoothly.
  • The instructions being given are for YOUR computer and system only!
    Using these instructions on a different computer can cause damage to that computer and possibly render it inoperable!
  • You must have Administrator rights, permissions for this computer.
  • DO NOT run any other fix or removal tools unless instructed to do so.
  • DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process.
  • Only post your problem at (1) one help site. Applying fixes from multiple help sites can cause problems.
  • Print each set of instructions, if possible. Your Internet connection will not be available during some fix processes.
  • Only reply to this thread, do not start another ... Please, continue responding, until I give you the "All Clean".
    Remember, absence of symptoms does mean the infection is all gone.
  • Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
  • Failure to respond for 3 days, will result in your topic being closed.

Note: If you haven't done so already, please read this topic ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST where the conditions for receiving help here are explained.

Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care, not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.

For your safety and protection, I would advise backing up all your important documents, personal data files and photos to a CD or DVD drive as some infections may render your computer unbootable during or before the disinfection process. The safest practice is not to backup any files with the following file extensions:
exe, .scr, .ini, .htm, .html, .php, .asp, .xml, .zip, .rar, .cab as they may be infected.

capnkrunch
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby capnkrunch » March 23rd, 2016, 10:22 pm

Is this computer used for business purposes, including home or small business? I need to know in order to provide proper instructions.

Please run the following scans. If you are unable to download them on the infected machine you will have to download them on another machine and transfer them over with a USB drive.

Step one...

CKScanner
Please download CKScanner and save it to your Desktop.
This program should only be run once!
Make sure that CKScanner.exe is on the your desktop before running the application!

• Right click on the CKScanner.exe icon and select Run as administrator.
  • Click the Search For Files button.
  • When the scan is finished (the cursor hourglass disappears) click the Save List To File button.
    A text file will be created on your desktop named "ckfiles.txt"
  • Click OK at the file saved message box. Double-click on the ckfiles.txt icon on your desktop.
  • Please copy/paste the contents of ckfiles.txt in your next reply.

Step two...

MGA Diagnostic Tool
  • Please download MGA Diagnostic Tool and save it to your Desktop.
  • Right click on MGADiag.exe and select Run as adminsitrator.
  • Click on Continue to run the scan.
  • Once the scan is finished click Copy to copy the results. Paste them in your reply.

Please post each log separately to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter.
Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections...

In your next reply please include:
  • Did you have any problems with the instructions?
  • An answer to my question about business use
  • ckfiles.txt
  • The MGA Diagnostic report
  • Are there any changes in computer behavior?
capnkrunch
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby capnkrunch » March 25th, 2016, 10:49 pm

Hello MarkoProto :)

It has been 48 hours since my last post.
  • Do you still need help?
  • Do you need more time?
  • Are you having problems following my instructions?
  • According to Malware Removal's latest policy, topics can be closed after 3 days without a response.
  • If you do not reply within the next 24 hours, this topic will be closed.
capnkrunch
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby pgmigg » March 26th, 2016, 10:00 pm

Due to a lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove