Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I have to re-format once a week! No antivirus helps!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

I have to re-format once a week! No antivirus helps!

Unread postby Ishabari » January 23rd, 2016, 2:24 pm

My computers get infected before I even install the drivers. All I have to do is install the OS. Windows 7. Then lots of changes happen to my PC's settings. I get a msg when I try to log off that 'other users are connected to the computer and switching off will cause them to lose unsaved work'! I am the only user, on a PC that hasn't even got Drivers installed yet! Yet the firewall says public connections are 'connected'. And if I change the firewall settings under 'advanced settings', WHILE I AM STILL CHANGING A SETTING IT GETS ADDED AGAIN. So I would change, e.g. HOMEGROUP OUT, from ALLOWED to BLOCKED, and the second I am finished, another entry would be added to the list, with the BLOCKED changed to ALLOWED. All this before I have even installed a single driver. It is almost as if someone is able to access my PC via a network but I am not able to get on the internet yet because I haven't yet installed the LAN drivers. Or any other drivers for that matter. Then, when I install drivers, to be able to get on the Internet and get to an antivirus program, more settings gets changed, like services gets started that caN now no longer get stopped (where before I could still stop that particular services under Computer management). A service like SERVER now is not only impossible to be stopped, but is password protected as well. There are now many services running that I cannot control, and many ANONYMOUS logons of users. (Many users log on, other than Updatususer which is Nvidia, and SYSTEM, and TRUSTEDINSTALLER. Mostly logons are called ANONYMOUS.
The Microsoft technology seemingly gets used to infiltrate my private documents, U don't know how else to put this. Because on all my PC's over time (I had many, and I reformatted them all many many times over, up to once a week) Microsoft Silverlight gets installed, as well as Windows Sign-in Assistant. Then, as soon as I uninstall it, it would be the end for me: I would lose all my documents. When I navigate to the C folder I would get a ACCESS DENIED, and all the icons on my desktop would disappear, shortcuts and actual documents. There will always be this 'user' logged on when I try to log off, my passwords on my email would get compromised and changed and generally my PC would not work, like I would not be able to get into the Internet and websites and my PC would be very slow. I have had various PC's all the same problem. At the moment I have 3 new PC's, an Apple (same thing - don't believe an Apple can't be hacked) and a Dell, an Acer, a Lenovo and an Apple Mac on which I run Bootcamp (Windows). This problem is so pervasive that I thought it had to be hardware, which is why I changed PC's. Please please help. I am running Commodo Security with Geekbuddy Complete and their online Team are at a loss for words. They themselves have advised me to reformat. But even reformatting does not help. Nor did changing my wireless router or the password thereof. This has been going on for 6 years. I have reason to believe that it could be a specific person although the amount of interest he has in me scares me.
Ishabari
Banned Member

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: I have to re-format once a week! No antivirus helps!

Unread postby pgmigg » January 23rd, 2016, 5:54 pm

By posting just a description of your problems it is likely that your topic will be passed by and you will not receive the help you're looking for.

We need to know what's running on your computer so we can give you appropriate instructions.

May I draw your attention to THIS topic, which you should have read, and which tells you what we need you to post so that we can help you.

This topic will now be closed.

If you still need help, please start a new thread with:
  • FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt
  • Details of your problems.

If for any reason you can't run FRST, please let us know in your post.
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!