You have installed a number of programs since your first FRST log. Remember in my first post I said:
DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process.
You need to be more careful to follow the instructions I laid out in my initial post or I will not be able to provide you further assistance.
Moving on, I'd like you to run one more scan to see if there is anything we missed.ESET Online ScannerNOTE:
ESET Online Scanner can be run from Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome.
IMPORTANT: Do not forget to re-enable your antivirus software.Please post each log separately
- First please disable any antivirus you have active, as shown in this topic.
- Close all open programs and windows.
- Open your browser by right clicking and selecting Run as administrator.
- Go to the ESET Online Scanner site.
- Click on the green Run ESET Online Scanner button.
- If using Firefox or Chrome, you will need to download a small utility.
- Right click esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe and select Run as administrator.
- If using Internet Explorer, click Install when prompted to install the add-on.
- Check Enable detection of of potentially unwanted applications.
- Click Advanced settings.
- UNCHECK Remove found threats.
- Ensure the following are checked:
- Scan archives
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- Click Start.
- ESET Online Scanner will download its virus signature database then automatically start the scan.
The scan will take a while. Please be patient and do not use your computer during the scan. Some people find it best to let the scan run overnight.
- When the scan completes press the text:
- Press the text: then save the file to your desktop as ESETScan.txt.
- Press the Back button then press the Finish button.
- Copy and paste the contents of ESETScan.txt in your next reply.
Note: If no threats are found, there is no option to create a log. Just report back to me there was nothing found.
to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter.
Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections...In your next reply please include:
- Did you have any problems with the instructions?
- Are there any changes in computer behavior?