While checking your log I noticed you are not currently running an Anti-Virus or spyware protection. Just to make sure nothing is hiding I would like the following.
Download ewido Malware Remover from here
When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
When you run ewido for the first time, you may get a warning "Database could not be found!". Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
From the main ewido screen, click on Update in the left menu, then click the Start update button.
After the update finishes (the status bar at the bottom will display "Update successful")
Run ewido Malware Remover
Click on the Scanner button in the left menu, then click on Settings , and under "What to scan ?", select "Every file " then click ok .
Then click on Complete System Scan . This scan can take quite a while to run.
If during your scan Ewido "crashes" or "hangs", please try scanning again. Before running the scan, click on 'Scanner' (the 3rd bar from the top on the left) and Choose 'Settings'. Uncheck 'Scan in NTFS Alternate Data Streams' as this can cause problems in overly infected systems. Click 'OK' and then follow the instructions
Now I would like you to run an TrendMicro online scan, from here
1. Once up click on "Scan now. It's Free"
3. Quick Select: "Scan complete computer for Malware, grayware and vulnerabilities" click "Next"
4. Let Housecall go through ALL three "Steps". It can take upto 30 minutes or more to scan.
5. Please do not use your computer whilst the scan is in progress.
6. Once the scan is done select "clean all detected infections automatically"
7. For detected HTTP cookies, select "Remove all deteccted cookies". And click "Clean Now"
8. Then a message will come up; click "OK" and let it delete the selected infections.
9. During the clean up. Note any infected files down into a .txt file in Notepad. Ready to post in your next reply.
10. When asked to perform a full scan again click "No". And restart your computer.
Post a fresh HJT log
Post a log from TrendMicro
Post a log from ewido