Please run a scan with ESET Online Scanner
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.
- Please go HERE then click on Run ESET Online Scanner
Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
- When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on:
- The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed click on Start to start the scan.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed you will be presented with a list of found threats ....
- Click on the List of found threats link
- Click on Export to text file
- Save as ESET.txt to your Desktop
- Exit out of ESET Online Scanner.
- Post me the contents of ESET.txt please.