Computer is running well, no sign of ads or dubious links.
Your latest logs appear to be clean so you should be good to go.
Lets tidy up and remove the tools we used to clean your computer.
Please download delfix
and save it to your desktop
- Right-click on delfix.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- Check the following boxes then click on Run.
- Activate UAC
- Remove disinfection tools
- Create registry backup
- Purge system restore
- Reset system settings
- All tools we used to clean your computer should be gone now.
- You can now delete any tools/logs we used if they remain on your computer.
Don't forget to re-enable
any protection programs we disabled during your fix.
We removed outdated versions of Adobe Reader
, if you use them you can reinstall the latest versions.Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE).
Please download from HERE
Next.Update Adobe Reader
- Find Java SE 8u25.
- Click the Download JRE button to the right.
- Choose the correct Platform and Multi-language. Next, check the box that says I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 License Agreement.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click on the filename under Windows Offline Installation and save it to your desktop.
- Close all active windows.
- Install the program.
- You should Download and Install the newest version of Adobe Reader for reading pdf files.
- Older versions may have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.
- Go Here to download and install Adobe Reader X (11.0.09).
- Note: Uncheck install McAfee Security Scan Plus
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.I would be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed. Safe surfing!