My computer performance is great!
That's good to hear.
Your latest logs appear to be clean so you should be good to go.
Lets tidy up and remove the tools we used to clean your computer.
Please download delfix
and save it to your desktop
- Right-click on delfix.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- Check the following boxes then click on Run.
- Activate UAC
- Remove disinfection tools
- Create registry backup
- Purge system restore
- Reset system settings
- All tools we used to clean your computer should be gone now.
- You can now delete any tools/logs we used if they remain on your computer.
Don't forget to re-enable
any protection programs we disabled during your fix.
We removed outdated versions of Java
, if you use it you can reinstall the latest version.Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE).
Please download from HERE
- Find Java SE 8u25.
- Click the Download JRE button to the right.
- Choose the correct Platform and Multi-language. Next, check the box that says I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 License Agreement.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click on the filename under Windows Offline Installation and save it to your desktop.
- Close all active windows.
- Install the program.
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.I would be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed. Safe surfing!