I'd like you to run a "general purpose" AV scan for me please. The scans we've run so far were specific to removing the infection I saw in your initial logs, I'd like to run a more general scan to make sure we haven't missed anything.
Please use the Daddy account, rather than the account you've just created, as it is an Administrator account, and was previously infected.Please run a scan with ESET Online Scanner
, the scan will probably take several hours to complete, but it is very thorough.Note:
You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here
- Please go HERE then click on Run ESET Online Scanner
Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
- When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on:
- The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed click on Start to start the scan.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed you will be presented with a list of found threats ....
- Click on the List of found threats link
- Click on Export to text file
- Save as ESET.txt to your Desktop
- Exit out of ESET Online Scanner.
- Post me the contents of ESET.txt please.