It worked .....
I am satisfied and most of al I want to thank you for taking the time to help me get this squared away.
You're most welcome
Is there anything else you want me to do before you close my file?
If you are having no further problems you should be good to go.
Lets remove the tools we used to check your computer.
Please download delfix and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click on delfix.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- Check the following boxes then click on Run.
- Remove disinfection tools
- Purge system restore
- All tools we used to clean your computer should be gone now.
- You can now delete any tools/logs we used if they remain on your computer.
Don't forget to re-enable any protection programs we disabled during your fix.
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.
I would be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed.