I was getting to the subject about what you call "settings and maintenance" in your pm. Part of malware removal is checking and reinstalling damaged drivers corrupted from malware.
What makes your case so difficult is that you have been running "torrents". When you use torrents, you are by-passing all security settings provided by the operating system and anti-virus/malware programs. The downloaded files which are most likely infected, corrupt your operating system and cause havoc in the registry as well.
When the problem cannot be rectifed a recommendation of format and reinstall the OS is made. But we are not yet at that bridge.Time for some housekeeping
Please download Delfix
and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click on delfix.exe and select "Run as administrator" to run it.
- Check the following boxes then click on Run.
- Remove disinfection tools
- All tools we used to clean your computer should be gone now.
- You can now delete any tools/logs we used if they remain on your computer.
Don't forget to re-enable
any protection programs we disabled during your fix.
Please go to this website and check your driver to see if it the newest or most recent.Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230
In the center of the page under "Latest Downloads" Click on "Automatically detect and update drivers and software" and verify that you have the latest software and drivers.