Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

zen search removal help

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

zen search removal help

Unread postby donnymac » June 19th, 2014, 2:41 pm

hi could someone help me to remove this zen search from my computer I am not very experienced on computers I have downloaded dds and have both logs on my desk top but I don't know how to paste/copy them to this post I don't want to try the upload attachment button because I have tried that yesterday but I added it as an attachment which was wrong any help would be great thanks donny
donnymac

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: zen search removal help

Unread postby Gary R » June 19th, 2014, 5:58 pm

OK Donny,

To copy/paste your logs into a topic ....

• Open a new topic in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum.
  • Open the 2 logs, DDS.txt and Attach.txt on your Desktop
  • Click anywhere within FRST.txt and then hit Ctrl+A (that's the Ctrl key and the A key together) to select all the text in that document (the text should be surrounded with blue if you've got it right).
  • Now hit Ctrl+C to copy all the text you've selected to your clipboard.
  • Now click somewhere within the forum post editor (which you opened earlier when you opened your new topic) and hit Ctrl+V which will copy the text on your clipboard into the post editor.
  • Now repeat the process, above for Addition.txt
  • Once both logs have been copied into the post editor, click Submit to submit them.
  • Now wait for a helper to reply to your topic.
  • Do not attempt to post again to your topic until a helper replies. Helpers here look for topics with zero replies, so if they see one without zero replies they will assume you're already being helped.

Sorry I'm going to have to close this topic now, since it now has a reply (mine), normally I'd continue helping you myself, but unfortunately due to personal circumstances, I just don't have the time available at the moment.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Re: zen search removal help

Unread postby Gary R » June 19th, 2014, 5:59 pm