Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

BlockTheAds (BLeoickThheADis 1.4) ad malvare removal

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

BlockTheAds (BLeoickThheADis 1.4) ad malvare removal

Unread postby Gareganto » June 14th, 2014, 8:13 am

Hello everyone,

I've been against this monster for so long and nothing I've found up until now has worked.
How it looks: Blue hypertext appears instead of a regular text and when I move my cursor on it, picture with some game or whatever appears and a question mark. When I click on the question mark, it redirects me to advertising-support.com/why.php where they say:

"You may be seeing ads as part of our advertising solution for Internet properties (such as websites or web browser extensions). This solution provides content at no cost to you and displays advertisements during your web browsing experience. It was installed by you, or someone using your computer.

You currently have the following software installed: BlockTheAds extension

If you'd like to learn more about this program, you can view its website here.

You are able to suppress ad placements for 24 hours by clicking "Hide this ad" under each placement. Clearing your cookies will cause the ads to come back. If you wish to remove the advertising completely, you must uninstall the software.

If you'd like to remove all software and associated advertising provided by this product, you may easily uninstall the program from "Add/Remove programs" on your Windows computer. For additional help please visit our support page.

Thank you,

Advertising Support Staff"

Nothing seems to work though, I can't remove it from extensions of google chrome, the ID can't be found by regedit, software for removing these goblins don't report anything strange and I didn't find anything weird in my installed software either.
ID of the "extension" : BLeoickThheADis 1.4
Permissions
ID: lebpcjfdgangknmjmikgdljbinokefke
(This extension is managed and cannot be removed or disabled.)
Inspect views: background.html

P.S. : It can't even be found anywhere in any folder (even when I activate seeing hidden folders etc.)

Thank you very much for every response in advance.
Gareganto

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: BlockTheAds (BLeoickThheADis 1.4) ad malvare removal

Unread postby NonSuch » June 14th, 2014, 2:59 pm

By posting just a description of your problems it is likely that your topic will be passed by and you will not receive the help you're looking for.

We need to know what's running on your computer so we can give you appropriate instructions.

May I draw your attention to THIS topic, which you should have read, and which tells you what we need you to post so that we can help you.

This topic will now be closed.

If you still need help, please start a new thread with:

• FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt
  • Details of your problems.

If for any reason you can't run FRST, please let us know in your post.

NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator