No worries. Your computer appears to be free from malware.
Now, some clean-up steps:OTL-Cleanup
You should still have this on your desktop, if so, please ignore the download instructions.
Please download OTL Save it to your Desktop
If you did not reboot your computer normally, please do so now, before continuing.Create a System Restore Point
- Right click on OTL.exe select "Run As Administrator" to run it
- Press the CleanUp button.
- When done, you will be prompted to reboot your system to finish file removal... please select OK to reboot your computer.
Perform Disk Cleanup Note: You have to have administrative rights to run Disk Cleanup for "All" users.
- Right-click on Computer and select Properties.
- In the left pane under Tasks, click System protection.
If UAC prompts for an administrator password or approval, type the password or give your "permission to continue".
- Select System Protection and choose Create.
- In the System Restore dialog box, type a description for the restore point, like "All-clean", click Create.
A window will pop up with "The Restore Point was created successfully" confirmation message.
- Click OK and close the System Restore dialog.
Now you have a clean restore point.
- Click Start button. Type disk in the Start Search text entry box.
- Double click the Disk Cleanup entry, from the matching program list.
- In the Disk Cleanup options select "Files from all users on this computer"
If the Disk Cleanup: Drive Selection dialog box appears:
Disk Cleanup will begin space saving calculations.
- Select the drive where Windows is installed. (Normally, this would be C:\ drive)
- Press the "OK"...button.
- When the calculations are finished... Press the More Options tab.
- In the "System Restore and Shadow Copies" section... select "Clean up" button.
- Press the "Delete"... button, at the "Are you sure..." prompt.
Disk Cleanup will begin cleaning up old files and restore points.
- Exit Disk Cleanup.
This will remove all restore points except the one you just created.
Don't forget to re-enable your security programs! Stay informed.
To help minimize the chances of becoming re-infected, please read.Computer Security - a short guide to staying safer online
If your computer is running slowly after your clean up, please read.What to do if your Computer is running slowlyPlease reply to this post so I know you have read it. If you don't have any further questions this thread will be closed.