Before we finish, we need to remove the programs we've been using to clean your machine, this will also remove the quarantined files they contain.First ...
To remove ADWCleaner ...
- Double click AdwCleaner.exe to run it.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes to the prompt.
- AdwCleaner will close and uninstall itself
If AdwCleaner prompts you an update is available, click Cancel
and continue to uninstall. Next ...
To remove the other programs we've been using ...
- Please download delfix and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click on delfix.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- Check all the boxes then click on Run.
- Once it has finished, a notepad file named DelFix.txt will open.
- The log can also be located at the root of the system drive, C:\DelFix.txt.
- Check the logfile to ensure that all the programs we've used have been removed, if any remain please let me know.
You have some out of date versions of java installed, these are insecure and can be exploited to infect your computer.
Please go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program
and Uninstall the following:
Reboot your computer when they've all been uninstalled
Java 7 Update 25
Java(TM) 6 Update 30
Java(TM) 7 (64-bit)
However, if you do have a specific need for java, then you should ensure that you always have the latest version installed ... https://www.java.com/en/download/
... the latest version at the moment is java 7 update 60As far as I can see, your computer looks clear of infection now. Are you still noticing any problems ?
- If you are let me know about them.
- If not it's time to make your computer more secure.
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.
If your computer is running slowly after your clean up, please read.