I am curious why in the last log at the end does it say things like
Those are Event log errors, every computer will have a certain amount of them.
I don't think they are anything to worry about in your case.
also it said "Adobe Flash Player 10 Flash Player out of Date!" do i need to update that??
FileHippo Update Checker can be used to check for then download the latest versions of the programs on your computer.
I use it myself, see the link below.
Overall i am pretty happy with its performance
As far as can tell your computer is clean of malware.
If your computer is running slowly after your clean up, please read.
Time for some housekeeping
Please download delfix and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click on delfix.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- Check the following boxes then click on Run.
- Remove disinfection tools
- Purge system restore
- All tools we used to clean your computer should be gone now.
- You can now delete any tools/logs we used if they remain on your computer.
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.
I would be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed.