therumdude wrote:all seems to be good now. thanks for your help.
Excellent, and you're most welcome
Thanks for hanging in there, that took longer than expected to resolve.
Time for some housekeeping
Please download delfix and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click on delfix.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- Check the following boxes then click on Run.
- Remove disinfection tools
- All tools we used to clean your computer should be gone now.
- You can now delete any tools/logs we used if they remain on your computer.
Don't forget to re-enable any protection programs we disabled during your fix.
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.
I would be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed.