You're welcome, glad we could help.
OK, so as long as you don't have any remaining problems, then it's time to remove the programs we've been using to clean your computer.First ...Let's clear out OTL and the files and folders it created.
This will also remove FRST and SystemLook.
- Double click OTL.exe to launch the programme.
- Click on the CleanUp! button.
- OTL will download a list from the Internet, if your firewall or other defensive programmes alerts you, allow it access.
- You will be prompted to allow the clean up procedure, click Yes
- When finished exit out of OTL
- Now delete OTL.exe (if still present).
To remove ADWCleaner and the files and folders it created.
- Double click AdwCleaner.exe to run it.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes to the prompt.
- AdwCleaner will close and uninstall itself
If AdwCleaner prompts you an update is available, click Cancel
and continue to uninstall. Next ...
Please go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program
and Uninstall the following:
As far as I can see, your computer looks clear of infection now.
Tweaking.com Registry Backup
- If so then it's time to make your computer more secure.
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.