Hello HiggsBosons, and welcome to the forum.
My name is nunped
and I'll be helping you with any malware problems.
Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you start.
Here are some guidelines for the cleaning process to run as easy as possible.
- Please read this topic: ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST where the conditions for receiving help here are explained.
- The instructions being given are for YOUR computer and system only! Using these instructions on a different computer can cause damage to that computer and possibly render it inoperable!
- You must have Administrator rights permissions for this computer.
- DO NOT run any other fix or removal tools unless instructed to do so!
- DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process. This adds more items to be researched.
- Only post your problem at one help site. Applying fixes from multiple help sites can cause problems.
- Only reply to this thread. Do not start another thread.
- The absence of symptoms does not imply the absence of malware. Please continue responding until I give you the "All Clean".
- No Reply Within 3 Days will result in your topic being closed!
Read through these instructions with your full attention.
Please ask first
if you have any doubts.
I am currently reviewing your logs and will return, as soon as possible, with additional instructions.