Most of what was found were the encrypted quarantine files created by ADWCleaner and OTL, we'll remove them before we finish but for the moment we'll leave them in place, they can't re-infect your machine. There's just 3 files that need attending to.
- Double click OTL.exe to launch the programme.
- Copy/Paste the contents of the code box below into the Custom Scans/Fixes box.
- Code: Select all
:Files C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro\DPSmartScan.exe C:\Users\Hayley\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Silverlight\OutOfBrowser\Speedchecker.PCSpeedUp\application.xap C:\Users\Hayley\AppData\Local\Updater19962\Updater19962.exe
- Click the Run Fix button.
- OTL will now process the instructions.
- When finished a box will open asking you to open the fix log, click OK.
- The fix log will open.
- Copy/Paste the log in your next reply please.
Note: If necessary, OTL may re-boot your computer, or request that you do so, if it does, re-boot your computer. A log will be produced upon re-boot.
If AVG is prompting you to allow a scan, then allow it to run it and tell me if it finds anything.
Also let me know how your computer is behaving now please.