Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

IE HIJACK + IE PARTIAL CONNECT

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

IE HIJACK + IE PARTIAL CONNECT

Unread postby steveM » September 14th, 2013, 5:32 pm

TALK ABOUT NOT READING........ IN YOUR CLOSING REMARKS ON THE 1ST TROUBLE YOU STATE UNLESS YOU CAN'T CONNECT TO THE INTERNET. THAT IS WHAT WAS IN THE SECOND TROUBLE REPORT, BUT CLOSED ANYHOW.... THANKS WINGMAN MAYBE LEAVE IT FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO HELP.
STEVE
steveM

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: IE HIJACK + IE PARTIAL CONNECT

Unread postby Wingman » September 15th, 2013, 10:56 am

I must apologize... :oops: I saw the bottom portion of the post and it appeared the same as the first one. I was hasty in my closure of the second post and should have responded differently. I understand your frustration, trying to help your friend and having the topics closed.

Does you friend have access to a computer that can access the Internet? Are you close enough to your friend, to download the needed software then copy it to a flash drive or CD/DVD?
Without some method of getting needed software to your friends computer, there is not much we can do.

Have your friend try resetting IE. This would be like starting with a fresh version of IE.
Reset Internet Explorer Settings
Warning:
When you reset Internet Explorer settings, all add-ons and customizations are deleted, and you basically start with a fresh version of Internet Explorer.

1. Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is running).
  2. Click Start.
  3. Type the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER:
    inetcpl.cpl
    The Internet Options dialog box appears.
  4. Click the Advanced tab.
  5. Under "Reset Internet Explorer settings", click Reset.
    Select the Delete personal settings check box if you also want to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.
  6. Then click Reset again.
    When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings,
  7. Click Close in the "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" dialog box. Start Internet Explorer again.

See if your friend can access web sites again...
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: IE HIJACK + IE PARTIAL CONNECT

Unread postby steveM » September 15th, 2013, 6:04 pm

Wingman.... Thanks, but she gave her computer to a friend who will have it checked at the Senior Center ?..................... OK to close this post. Steve
steveM

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!