Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Java Update Issue

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Java Update Issue

Unread postby shannon806 » September 4th, 2013, 8:40 pm

How do I get ride of this issue. Is there software I can run? appdata\roaming\java\update\download\cache\check_update.bat
shannon806

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Java Update Issue

Unread postby wannabeageek » September 4th, 2013, 11:45 pm

Hi shannon806,

If you would read the post linked below and post the appropriate logs, I would be able to better assist you with your Java problem.

HOW TO GET HELP AT THIS FORUM (YOU MUST READ THIS)
wannabeageek
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby shannon806 » September 5th, 2013, 11:19 pm

How do I know if I can trust the download?
shannon806

Unread postby wannabeageek » September 6th, 2013, 11:59 pm

Why would you trust the creators of Internet Explorer or any other browser for that matter, and operating systems that are so riddled with holes that they need security patches every month, yet not the program we require to assist you in fixing your problem?
wannabeageek
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby Wingman » September 7th, 2013, 2:10 pm

NO LOG
We need to know what's running on your computer so that we can provide the appropriate instructions.

May I draw your attention to THIS topic, which you should have read, that states what we need you to post, so we can help you.

If you still need help, please start a new thread an include your DDS logs:
  • DDS.txt.
  • Attach.txt.
  • Details of the problems you're experiencing.

If for any reason you can't run DDS, please let us know in your post.

This topic will now be closed.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove